Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 11:11 PM
¦Ðèjé¤Vü¦«§ØG» is offline ¦Ðèjé¤Vü¦«§ØG»

Send a message via ICQ to ¦Ðèjé¤Vü¦«§ØG» Send a message via AIM to ¦Ðèjé¤Vü¦«§ØG»
Cool «§ØG» recruiting (outdated please see post upwards)

«§ØG» Soldiers of Glory

«§ØG» CO -----> ¦Ðèjé¤Vü¦«§ØG»

Requirements: ICQ
DFLW experience
DFTFD experience
valid NovaWorld account
Dedication to the squad
CB (Cheat Blocker)
Good manners
Time to play (in practices, servers, matches, scrimmages, etc)

*contact me for tryouts info: ICQ #: 203554031
*visit www.SOG.dfhq.net for info
*fill out JOIN FORM while ur there
*download required things from the download section
*have all required things setup and ready....if u have questions.....plz ask me

Last edited by Lakie; 05-03-2003 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-02-2003, 06:07 PM
FleaSOG is offline FleaSOG

Send a message via ICQ to FleaSOG Send a message via AIM to FleaSOG Send a message via Yahoo to FleaSOG
Confused

Hey m8, Sorry to inform you but Soldiers Of Glory already exisits... Please contact me @ ICQ: 168089625 or e-mail flea@sog-squad.net...
Old 05-02-2003, 06:47 PM

Send a message via ICQ to ¦Ðèjé¤Vü¦«§ØG» Send a message via AIM to ¦Ðèjé¤Vü¦«§ØG»
Angry lol

I Founded Soldiers of Glory before u bud.....so
My squad was the first ...i bleived..(I KNOW).... to be Soldiers of Glory. I registered with nova along time ago.......but i changed website recently and when they did the squad updates they have removed my squad from the list.......but i was there lol. We were originally know as «§G¤1» Soldiers of Glory........i have people that can varify that......if i can find them.....ask around in novaworld...u will also find them. All i did was changed the squad tag to «§ØG» and thats it .....the original name Soldiers of Glory is the same and is mine cause i had already registered it long ago.

plus im not the only SOG lol ......theres like 3 that i have known of:

SOG #1: my SOG
SOG #2: http://www.10thsog.com/html/index.php
SOG #3: "ur" SOG
Old 05-02-2003, 06:54 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
SOG #2 and #3 seem to be more extablished to me. But thats my opinion.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 05-02-2003, 07:03 PM
FleaSOG is offline FleaSOG

Send a message via ICQ to FleaSOG Send a message via AIM to FleaSOG Send a message via Yahoo to FleaSOG
Smile

LOL M8.. I've been playing Delta Force Since the begging.. In fact i bought Delta Force 1, four day after it came out.. I know about almost every squad established.... your so called sog never existed... If i speak with novaworld and ask if their was an sog posted on their site they will tell me no... because i know for a fact.. if not then it will be my mistake but just so you know =SOG= #2 means Special Operations Group which is fine... and My ~SOG~ mean Soldiers Of Glory which has been established for a long time but never affected...

Their could be as many SOG's out their as long as they don't copy another squads same symbol's at the end.. it's just cannot mean the same thing...
Old 05-02-2003, 07:11 PM

We'll see cause i just finished a letter to novaworld. Hopefull they will see this as high priority and will answer soon
Old 05-02-2003, 07:49 PM

I too also have DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, but not yet BHD and have been playing since it all started.....but i have concentrated on LW and the beyond since LW came
Old 05-02-2003, 07:55 PM

Smile

anyone ever heard of :

the tag «§G¤1»

or

£ØµÐ§ì\èñç諧G¤1» <------known for sniping

or

|¥ö§}{¥|«§G¤1» <------- zoning

or

|ßäî†|«§G¤1» <------- kills & lots of deaths

or

|¥ÄÑKÈɧ|«§G¤1» <-------- medic

or

|Ðèjé¤Vü|«§G¤1» <------ mixed.....but sniper

Those were all me and original. Had those names a very long time and i finally changed my name to ¦Ðèjé¤Vü¦«§ØG» Never made goa but i got pretty far w/my new character which i changed to about on July 22, 2002.
Old 05-02-2003, 09:30 PM
Favre~SOG~ is offline Favre~SOG~

Send a message via ICQ to Favre~SOG~
Flea's Soldiers of Glory has been around alot longer. I dont remember you from earlier ever. and i used to play 3-4 hours of DF per-day. also, something very odd, if you've been around so long, why do you have a battle records page with a whole bunch of people but no battle records?
Old 05-02-2003, 09:43 PM

because........if u can read right......its says somewhere on the site that ''Its still very much underconstruction" . I havent got much time lately to do much updating cause im in the critical year of trying to get a college to accept me! Plus further more many of the members are all new......i just recruited them this year and we havent had any new matches since the new site came along.....only scrimmages. The only one that was mostly orignal was |ØÞ†ïç|«§ØG»™ formerly known as OPTIC2. But i havent heard from him in awhile. If u see him, ask. Also im really trying hard to find a right host and web designer to do my site. I'm trying to learn the PHP thing but still only getting very little clue as to how to work w/it. Once i know PHP.....things will be updated constantly
Old 05-02-2003, 10:06 PM

also ur squad is a TFD squad.........i mostly play LW and just a side note.......3-4 hrs per day is not much lol
Old 05-02-2003, 10:14 PM

Listen.......i know where this is going and its probably gonna get big and ugly......so just stop it right here.

I originally registered my «§ØG» Soldiers of Glory squad as a Delta Force Land Warrior squad.........
You registered ur ~SOG~ Soldiers of Glory squad as DFTFD and DFBHD squad..........

I can live with that.....can u!?

.....so in reality we're two different and seperate squad. Just with similar name and tag. Just let it be that then. I do DFLW mainly and some TFD & BHD while u mainly do TFD & BHD......or if u want a different compromise.........state it here......or contact me via ICQ or email cause this is getting nowhere! If by chance u email me .....Subject = SOG Compromise.........so i dont accidently block u cause most mails goes to my spam folder automatically and will be blocked

** also this is suposed to be only for SQUAD NEWS not SQUAD BASHING lol......so if u want to contiue to argue ......move to a new forum lol
Old 05-02-2003, 10:36 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
blah blah blah blah. Thats all I see above.

Thread Closed.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Closed Thread