Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:03 PM
SneakyAo1 is offline SneakyAo1

Allegiance Of One

www.Ao1-Squads.comHello all! I just wanted to stop by and invite everyone who still plays Black Hawk Down, to the Allegiance of one server!.

Visit our website for BHD Stats, Forums and Babes: www.Ao1-Squads.com

Ao1 has been around for 5+ years. Our server has been around for 4, and is still going strong! You can still expect to see daily numbers of 24 - 50. Our Server is still in a Stock,Custom,Stock TDM rotation. Same old good maps as well! Such as Downed Bird, Ao1 Roof Top Rampage, A very nice line up of sQueaky map's, and a healthy assortment of all TDM stocks.

In regards to evosoft ACP. All Ao1 members use evo-soft. Only Ao1 can ask another player to use evosoft. The player community does not have to use evo-soft unless asked by Ao1.

Hope to see some new faces! Thank's!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:41 AM
black hawk is offline black hawk

Would really like to join. One question though? My friend has a copy of Black Hawk Down, but it is not legitimate? Can he also join?
Old 05-23-2011, 01:59 PM

We offer a Pinger 6.0 tutorial for anyone who does not wish to log into nova world in order to play. Our server is in the Public area, we are not a nova server. You do not need to log into Novaworld in order to play on our server or to view your stats with our server.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:06 AM
black hawk is offline black hawk

OK, but i have some more doubts. I'm new to this multiplayer area, that's why I have some doubts? Is it necessary to download the pinger and register at the website to play the game there? Do they have the stock multiplayer maps also?
Old 05-27-2011, 12:05 PM

I already mentiond we have stocks, but I'm thinking your talking about nova server stocks, in which case we have the main ones such as Lock N Load, Salems Lot and so on. I don't know what your doubts pertain too so I will not try to comfort you. Just follow the Pinger Tutorial and you can play BHD without having to log into nova, which also means you can use hexed names. None of it is illegal. The only thing illegal would be on your side if you download BHD instead of buying it.