Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 09-05-2002, 12:02 PM
HD135 is offline HD135

Confused Abducted by aliens? Where are they?

The number of people playing in the DFLW "public games" has dwindled appreciably. To my knowledge there have been no reports of crop circles on the DFLW maps. If aliens are not responsible then it only leaves a few other possibilities. When I find I'm the only player left it's usually due to a new game update. That isn't the case this time. The other scenario has players moving on to other games or versions of DF such as TFD. So which is it or what is it?
Old 09-05-2002, 12:10 PM
Desciple is offline Desciple

Most players have moved on to TFD. This came is contraversial in its terrains and abilities. However, the player numbers are growing daily.

The sad thing is that by the time it seems you will realize that you are alone and purchase TFD, you will once again be alone and not realize it.

Black Hawk down is due to release soon. This is supposed to be the ultimate first person shooter as well as multiplayer game.

We will see.

I have lost my mind, can you help me?

Send Siggies..............
Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Old 09-05-2002, 12:30 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
i think it's just a lil old and tired :/

i think lw and tfd will be virtually non existant in a few months. either due to a BHD total success or a DF Series total collapse.
Old 09-05-2002, 01:25 PM
acemark41 is offline acemark41

Hi folks, For what it's worth I,ve been playing dflw since it came out , and I've recently bought tfd. I reckon dflw is WAY better than tfd and I'll be playing Land Warrior along to the BITTER end, So THERE!!!! lol. Maybe the new game might be better and there again p'raps not
Old 09-05-2002, 11:04 PM
HD135 is offline HD135

Bad news rides a fast horse so I obviously missed the saddle. The landwarrior forum threads are not piling up either. That was another sign I missed.
Old 09-06-2002, 08:26 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool Abducted by Aliens?

Hi HD!!!!

I have noticed this too and was wondering the same thing. However like the other guy said, I too will play Land Warrior to the very end because it's my favourite game of the series. I only play on TFD occasionally and I have no doubt I will purchase BHD when it hits the market but I will always prefer Land Warrior. I think I've said in a previous post that although TFD is a good game, I find that bloody awful silenced machine gun very annoying, don't know why, I guess it's just must be me!!!!

I certainly hope the number of posts don't decline on this the Premiership of all DF sites!!!! There you go and that's all the crawling I'm prepared to do lol lol lol!!!!

Take care guys.

BADDOG
ENGLAND

"CAVE CANUN"

Old 09-08-2002, 03:15 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
I noticed that the dedicated servers (eg Lethals Lairm CTO all night etc) have gone 2 tfd... personally i reckon they shouldnt make BHD for at least till 2003...... if at alll i like TFD fine... they could ride on its success for a while.. rather than spoil it with BHD
Old 09-22-2002, 11:52 PM
locco is offline locco

i have played dflw for ever. i never botherd with tfd knowing bhd was around the corner, tfd stole all my lw buddies, and just wrecked agood thing. how ever move over lw cause im gunna buy bhd, i think this will leave all the other games virtually empty after a short time. ocassionally i will play lw just to reflect on the good times and the good friends ive made.
Old 09-23-2002, 08:41 PM
XenoMorpH is offline XenoMorpH

They never should have released TFD. It's released, just to keep us gamers sattisfied and to let us buy their stuff. And sad enough almost all of us were fooled by NL. TFD is a clone of LW (with some improvements tho) with a very irritating M60 (a non real-life existing machinegun). I quit playing TFD after 2 weeks just because of the M60. I really hope BHD will be much, much better, in order to save the DF series from dieing, and to keep up with all other 3D shooters around. For I know for sure, if NL isn't keeping up, there won't be a DF6 coming out at all.

[AMD Phenom 9850][2Gig 1066MHz DDR2 @1100MHz][ATI Radeon 4870X2][19" IIYAMA Prolite E480S Flatpanel]
Old 10-04-2002, 03:12 AM
GrimJerr is offline GrimJerr

Biggrin BHD Demo is packed w users

BHD is the new rule !
even if we have to wait 'til November 19 for the full release
the demo rocks !

http://www.novalogic.com/demo.asp?GameKey=DFBHD

Last edited by GrimJerr; 10-04-2002 at 03:20 AM.
Old 10-04-2002, 04:22 PM
O=={:;:;:;>
Unregistered

I agree, everybody is moving on to TFD, me too. I like them both about the same, except for the m60 sound, like HD135 said. I call it the "puff adder" that's what it sounds like, puff, puff, puff.
To XenoMorgH, of course there's a m60 in real life, great weapon, along with the m50. I used both of them in the Army 72-74.
Old 10-05-2002, 04:13 AM
DeDRAGE is offline DeDRAGE

Yes M60 is an awesome weapon. The gunners in vietnam carried them. They were also on the sides of some of the choppers in nam. The millitary use the M249 after the 80's for the most part after it was listed under the "M" applications. M249 I like better than the M60. But back to the game BHD I think is gonna rock. If not its Americas Army for me. That game is total kickass.

Old 10-18-2002, 06:48 PM
SÞàrks_ÛK™ is offline SÞàrks_ÛK™

Send a message via ICQ to SÞàrks_ÛK™
Cool Land Warrior

After playing TFD constantly for a couple of months, ive gone back to LW and ive noticed a few others have done so as well. So hopefully LW 's servers will start filling back up again.
As for BHD (going by the demo) it looks good, but it does get a bit boring when the winner only has about 10 kills
Old 10-19-2002, 12:12 AM
XenoMorpH is offline XenoMorpH

Ofcouyrse the would exist, but not as a silenced gun, but as a load a** gun! It's just like an fn with silencer.....But I suppose there is allready a topic about that subject.

[AMD Phenom 9850][2Gig 1066MHz DDR2 @1100MHz][ATI Radeon 4870X2][19" IIYAMA Prolite E480S Flatpanel]
Old 10-20-2002, 10:26 PM
GÛÑÇLÄPþ is offline GÛÑÇLÄPþ

IVE NEVER MISSED A DELTA SERIES AND I WAS LIKE DAM WHEN ARE THEY GONA COME OUT WITH A NEW DELTA GAME.
IM STILL STICKING WITH LAND WARRIOR UNTIL BLACK HAWK COMES OUT..... REASON IS THE PEOPLE WHO MADE TFD SAID THAT IT WAS NOT A SEQUAL BUT MORE OF AN EXTENTION SO I WAS LIKE OK I THINK I WONT GET SUCKED INTO ANOTHER GAME NOW PEEEEEAAAAACE
Old 11-03-2002, 02:13 AM
HD135 is offline HD135

Seems as if soldiers are indeed returning to LW. The number of players has increased of late which has brought the quality of competition up a bit too. Still haven't tried TFD. No one seems to be all that excited about it and with BHD coming out so soon, why bother?
Old 11-06-2002, 09:04 AM
snipedogg is offline snipedogg

df series

I got all the games df1 df2 dflw and tfd but I have only played df1 and df2 online
still playing df2 online. Dflw and Tfd I had to buy a new computer with fast video
card to play them but I have only played all the single player missions on them.
My df buddies can't play lw and tfd yet because of their computers can't run them
so we still play df2 online. Lw graphics are the best tfd graphics are kinda wavy
on some maps but I like the m60 and the silenced m4 on dagger. I will get bhd
when it comes out.
Old 11-14-2002, 02:22 AM
Edward is offline Edward

ive been playn df since df1 demo came out i own all the df serie's games and other N/L titles also outta the df version's bhd has the better graphic's only because of the gameing engine they used same as comanche4 . df1 n df2 hurt my eye's dflw and bhd i'll play untill there is no more public server's .

i have these N/L games
df1
df2
dflw
dftfd
bhd
armoured fist 2 and 3
f22lighting 2 and 3
comanche3 and 4

hum maybe i have a n/l fetish lmao .

scout's out http://www.checkpointdelta.com
Old 11-14-2002, 01:00 PM
cR4zY is offline cR4zY

Quote:
Originally posted by Desciple

Black Hawk down is due to release soon. This is supposed to be the ultimate first person shooter as well as multiplayer game.
... that was a joke... right?

Old 11-14-2002, 07:45 PM
HD135 is offline HD135

Not so fast cR4zY. Surely you can add a bit more to explain your postion. Not having seen or played the demo I'm interested in what you have to say, especially if the new game is a dog. Back up your position. You might save the rest of us some money.