Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 08-01-2007, 10:39 PM
prone is offline prone

Send a message via AIM to prone
Invisible Children

To everyone here at NovaHQ, what I bring to you is a 55 minute video of the suffering that children are going through in Northern Uganda. I ask that you please watch this video, its 55 minutes of you're time, for them.. This is their entire life.

I ask that you please watch this video, and if theres anything you can do donations wise, please visit their website and donate. I have.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Free signatures, if you need one please let me know.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

i could tell ya stories of the reason that africa is so messed up but it just turns into a big pissing match and some1 will say im just flaming some1 or other or say im being racist or whatever so i wont get into it.

well what the hell, ill do it anyway.

like all these people that live in these big rain forest that have all these trees and whining about being in a dang hut of grass, being hungry, no water, ya got trees, build a dam house.

ya got all kindof animals, hunt and be fed,ya got all these fruit bearing trees, there is ya sorce of food, ya got rain 80% of the time, catch some of it and drink, stor it in a tank , they did this in the desert for years, they are calles sisterns and used to stor water when it rains.

there are no reason that some of thes cultures should be in the conditions that they are in but from their own dam laziness and ignorence.

ya got the power of fire, distill some water and drink that.

now it is time for some1 to tell me to shut up for telling the truth or call me a cold hearted bastard for not caring about the poor socalled less fortunate in the turd world.

we tried to help africa a while back and what did they do? they killed some poeple and scraped the farm equipment and the farmlands that we had set up to helpem is now dry barren.

im like letem starve, bunch of ignorant idiots, try to set em up to farm and , farm, hell no we cant be bothered to farm, hate to say it but ya see the same thing in the ghetto, with these welfair dummies, now time for some1 to call me racist.

im like, dont feed them, , give a man a fish and he will want another and another, teach a man to fish, you have bettered that man and he will teach others to fish.

stop babieing them, all we do is give them everything they need, and what we goet out of it, riots and dead aid workers, kidnaped people to hold over us and get more out of us.

we givem the stuff to be self sufficient and they kill out people and sell the equipment for scrap.

that is who u are feeling sorry for.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
I am gonna leave this open for now and see if everyone can have a civil conversation but the first time I see arguments I'm closing it. Mauser you have every right to say your piece but please remember your on a gaming site with kids. These issues shouldn't even come up on a gaming site to begin with.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 08-03-2007, 01:23 AM
prone is offline prone

Send a message via AIM to prone
Thought it was a "talk about anything here that doesn't fit into any other discussion type of topic, sorry killer.

I just learned about this in "Human Geography AP" and we studied it for about 2 weeks, and it was VERY interesting, honestly.. Imagine being FORCED to be a solder at the age of like 8.. And being brainwashed into killing, to the point to where if you don't see blood, they get a headache, they draw pictures of people being slaughtered, its all they think about.. I think its insane, and frankly, I feel sorry for the kids.

Free signatures, if you need one please let me know.

Old 08-03-2007, 02:51 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
nice find Prone

will it was good to learn of things that are going on over there.

[move-internet video]
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 08-03-2007, 03:21 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
Its good issue prone and I agree we should help them but topics like this as well as things related to politics and religion usually end with arguments and fightings and end up being closed.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis