Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-15-2004, 05:48 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Biggrin Tip a faster way getting to NovaWorld servers

after you log-in you see flags on the left hand side of the screen and up top you see I you click-on it, then you get a new listing up. now go to the bottom of page see /4/5/6 mostly they are on page 5 about med way down the list. now you have all of novaworld servers listed one one page. were you can find all their servers listed, look at the one you love to be in and go fore it. have fun all.

remember if you see a yellow or a gray ball that server is not doing so good and always look at it ping time to see if its doing good or lagging.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 01-15-2004, 11:20 AM
Nev is offline Nev

Send a message via ICQ to Nev
i will never understand why people want to play on novaworld(=only stat whores, cheaters, and almost worse: tracers)
(i know there are normal players too, but they just go unnoticed)
Old 01-15-2004, 08:55 PM
Chief ADFP

LMFAO yea right
I Know one who try to test it out and got banned for good.

yea burn your owne money get a DF: BHD then after then talk crap about it. i say you go test it out and waste your owne money 40.00 US-Dollares. download them trainers/cheats, then when you get banned cry about it all.

they will test your system for Cheats being use in their server and if they find it your banned ASAP like in 5sec's. no Sysop need to be there to banned you its all automatic done. think thats why cheater blocker will not work with DFBHD its incoded in some way that cheat blocker can't work with it.

i can tell you it has something to do with a DMA or DMZ something with DM? that check for cheats. DFBHD is totally clean no cheaters at all, lagger yes some but thats normal.
on a sad note it has glitch that was never fixed like they said in the beta testing as in the terrain.

if you do try to test it out for god sake scan the items with a antirvus program of some type to scan them cheats-tools it may have a Trojan horse to them so watch it.

i really don't care for babstats do to its a 3rd party software but thats me. you stats and ranks are not uploaded to novaworld.com so other can see it how you doing.

Nev
What your player name you go by:? like to know it to see what you play in or if you play the game at all?

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-15-2004 at 09:31 PM.
Old 01-26-2004, 06:15 PM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
Angry NovaWorld Players

I didnt think that was an accurate thing to say about NovaWorld stat players! NovaWorld players are not cheaters! stats mean that u can be noticed for playing and your not just a nobody by playing public servers. To this day, i dont think i have seen a cheater! ever! most of this "cheating" is lag to be blamed for so, be careful with what you say!
Old 01-26-2004, 11:21 PM
Chief ADFP

Cody 7
I agreed with you 100% thanks
i seen a lot great players in the game, till this day have not seen 1 real cheater at all in it. got the game 1/1/2004. have not seen one: speeder, walk thru walls cheater, or any other type of cheaters for that goes, will i did seen some glitches in the game big deal all games have their bad parts but these are way to big to not to see them and never fix, over all the game is great and the game play is super now then ever with the new MOD added to it by Novalogic.Inc DF: BHD; Team Sabra. new charters,weapons,missions to boot bigger is better
Old 01-27-2004, 04:31 AM
Nev is offline Nev

okok sorry, i have to admit that i actually played only once on nova servers (first time when i got the game, just to check if there are tracers)
this was the impression i got by reading these forums, maybe people write too much bad stuff?

i was NOT talking crap about the game! (novaworld is just a small part of the game) why do you think i don't like it??

babstats are a great substitute for novaworld stats, even though it's 3rd party, and almost every squad uses it on their server, so you can just go to their homepage and check the stats.

ps: i play as Nev |Omƒ|, usually in our squad's server Omegaforces Stats
Old 01-27-2004, 08:03 AM
Chief ADFP

ok but i only like that what is made by novalogic.inc its the stander and i can go to Novawworld.com to see other stats listing of other players if i go by babstats then i have to go to god know how many other site to see it and read.

i play out side novaworld server's for the fun of it totally for the joy of it. not for the the stats that are in babstats area. really don't care for it at all.

i am not down grading it, only its not my cup of tea thats all.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:32 AM
~TóMMy*GúN~ is offline ~TóMMy*GúN~

Maybe I play too much but I have seen loads of ppl cheating, invisiblity, speeding, walking thru walls and a few happly admitting to it. Now I just play on the one server PR's Normany with 3rd party stats (love the -500 for murders), they deal with cheats very quickly.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:45 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Quote:
Originally posted by ~TóMMy*GúN~
(love the -500 for murders),

muahhaha
Old 01-27-2004, 11:58 AM
Nev is offline Nev

i just noticed this moment that there are actually novaworld servers in germany WITHOUT tracers. didn't think i'd live long enough to see that
i'm going to give it a try now
Old 01-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Smile Babstats

I agree with cheif on saying that babstats are a pain and unless you know a clan's website or are in a clan it is impossoble to find the stats - i usually only play public servers when i want to test i map i made or if i want to play TerraNova for the fun of it - if you dont lile novaworld stats thats your opinion but personally, Nova stats give me a reason for playing non stop hours on end

P.S. lol i also play public servers it i wunna get like -500 points for murders, too!
Old 01-29-2004, 09:28 AM
DeadBoltdf2 is offline DeadBoltdf2

Send a message via ICQ to DeadBoltdf2
Quote:
Originally posted by chief-ADFP
they will test your system for Cheats being use in their server and if they find it your banned ASAP like in 5sec's. no Sysop need to be there to banned you its all automatic done. think thats why cheater blocker will not work with DFBHD its incoded in some way that cheat blocker can't work with it.

i can tell you it has something to do with a DMA or DMZ something with DM? that check for cheats. DFBHD is totally clean no cheaters at all, lagger yes some but thats normal.
on a sad note it has glitch that was never fixed like they said in the beta testing as in the terrain.
chief,

cb does not work with bhd because I have not gone to the effort to make it work. It is specific to each game it supports and I don't have the time (or inclination) to extend it to bhd. bhd certainly isn't coded in a manner that would stop it from working.

bhd is certainly not cheat free either. More correctly there are fewer cheats that will work and less available to the public. There is absolutely no way for any game to be entirely cheat free so long as there is data transmitted over the wire and/or code executed on the gamers pc.
Old 01-29-2004, 10:34 AM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Smile I Agree, DeadBoltdf2!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DeadBoltdf2
[B]chief,

bhd is certainly not cheat free either. More correctly there are fewer cheats that will work and less available to the public.

Dead, i agree totally there are less and less cheats available for people because you could just press ~ and tupe in god or something to be invincible in the original version, and when the game got updated, they made trainers for every version except the newest version, 1.5.0.5, and it looks like to me it is getting harder and harder to cheat. But as long as these computer games are written in code (they always will be) someone will find a way to hack into the game.