Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 12-10-2003, 07:51 PM
TheStud is offline TheStud

Send a message via Yahoo to TheStud
Confused Banning Cheats

I was wondering how u ban cheaters from the server(DFLW). I seem to have a lot of players using cheats and abusing the other players (commiting murder) and I would like to know how to ban them do I need a program such as Judge Dread?

Last edited by TheStud; 12-10-2003 at 08:03 PM.
Old 12-11-2003, 11:22 AM
DeadBoltdf2 is offline DeadBoltdf2

Send a message via ICQ to DeadBoltdf2
Search the forums and you you will find info on the 'ban' command.
Old 12-11-2003, 02:33 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
ok im not sure if nw still takes ss or not but it dosnt seem to work for me. NE ways nw is open 9:00am-5:00pm on weekdays only.There no open on weekends. If u ever see a cheat on a weekday between the time of 9-5 call nova at
1-818-0325

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 12-13-2003, 05:13 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
if you host a game press "Home" key lookup their name then see (sample) "05 madcat" you use the "05" slot then press ~ type in "Ban 05" hit inter. this is a host option only.

you can save all ban info if you host it again way you do that is Press ~ type in "quick" hit inter this will auto save the ban listing and when you host again it will load this listup again and stop them cheaters from comeing in again.

don't really work with cheaters using dailup do to they get a new IP address it change when they log-off, and they get a new one when they log-on, not same with a user of DSL, Cable a high speed service they only get one IP address to use.

Novalogic & Novaworld handle their games Servers area. post above says it all.

mostly SS shows their name its not really needed do to they can ban a player if they get a lot of reports on them for breaking any of the rules and more reports coming in from a lot of players they will get banned out ASAP its a Vote-out system. old days you had to have their's SS names to showup so they can see how their name was spell out (Hex-name) after Jan.2004 they all have to change over. to play in novaworld servers other then that they can play in public and password areas only with hex names
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 12-13-2003 at 05:19 AM.
Old 12-13-2003, 11:29 AM
TheStud is offline TheStud

Send a message via Yahoo to TheStud
Banning Cheats

Thanx chief your reply was a big help, Much appreciated. if you happen to know where i can find a list of other console commands i would appreciate it. There doesn't seem to be a lot of support for hosting.any sites u could tell me about with hosting guides or the console commands would be a big help ciao for now