Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

View Poll Results: Cheat or not a cheat? Thats the question.
Hes a cheat. 2 33.33%
Hes not a cheat. 1 16.67%
Dont know. 3 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2006, 12:43 PM
cmd.hawk*nls* is offline cmd.hawk*nls*

Think i got a cheat in my clan.

Whats up all i think i got a cheat in my clan. and i need a vote and some comments to help me decide if he is or isnt a cheat and if i shound kick him and expose him. Heres a link to his stats on my site."CLICK HERE" look at them closely. Mainly his headshots and total kills. He says its just skill but i have never seen anything like that. heres the link to his stats.Sounds like a aim bot to me.Please vote on the poll i started andn post me some of your opions.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:03 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
I would hesitate to call him a cheat with out further evidence of him cheating. Does it look like while his playing he is using an aim bot?

It does look somewhat suspicious, yet at the same time I don't want to shut the door on the fact that maybe it is skill.

Back in my lw days I got a lot of headshots. I just naturally aimed higher and quite often was awarded with a headshot.

what I would do is to closely watch him play. I would join the server under a different name, joining his team and trying to follow him around while trying not to look like you are. See if he is snapping at targets behind walls, etc.

Speaking of playing undercover, its fun when you do it in vent or team speak, just don't let on its you. Its interesting to hear what they say about your character. A couple of times my own guys called my undercover character a cheat

IcI
Old 07-18-2006, 01:14 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

hmm i dunno, thats alot of headshots, and his main weapon is an mp5, id monitor him abit, or consider using argus on the server
Old 07-18-2006, 01:25 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

Would doubt it, Aimbots are really hard to find for BHD, I used to hack it, then i grew up and played normally
Old 07-18-2006, 01:31 PM
.enfo. is offline .enfo.

Send a message via ICQ to .enfo.
I remember a BHD aimbot a year or two back, and we know peoples used that, but we cant really tell, unless you get some proof, screenshots, movies or whatever, see what you can get

Supporter > < Supporter
Quote:
Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
enfo... u suck!

p.s. love ya really enfo
Old 07-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
think with a aimbot you don't need to move the weapon at all the rounds will be automatic aim on target.

basic one stands still and shot the weapons off all the round will zero on to target when it go down it will select next target to shot at.

by the way aimbot don't zero on the head it zero on the body any place it can hit.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 07-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

ok, this is the sure fire way to find out

Dont accuse him

follow him around in the game, expecially city maps, and watch him

aimbots work by aiming the gun at the nearest body, sometimes even your guys, so if he tk's alot, thats a sign

if he dosnt run around alot and just camps , thats another
3rd - go play on a NW server, if he sux majorly, then he cheats

try that
Old 07-18-2006, 10:01 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Not always a sign of a aimbot.. I got acused of using aimbots for most of my lw days, yet no one could ever explain why, they just said some of my shots were impossible.. 'impossible' does not mean someone is cheating. I got ALOT of headshots, I just always aimed higher.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 07-19-2006, 06:03 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Quote:
Originally posted by cmd.hawk*nls*
Whats up all i think i got a cheat in my clan. and i need a vote and some comments to help me decide if he is or isnt a cheat and if i shound kick him and expose him. Heres a link to his stats on my site."CLICK HERE" look at them closely. Mainly his headshots and total kills. He says its just skill but i have never seen anything like that. heres the link to his stats.Sounds like a aim bot to me.Please vote on the poll i started andn post me some of your opions.
If you want man id be happy to come in and watch him for a few days.I have caught many of cheaters in my days and i know alot about them aswell.I have caught several aimbot users its just they didnt get banned to do the Host wanting to see it for hiself.If the guy is able to shoot people with a mp5 say for example and there out sniping 15 points with fog or even with none, then he has to be using an aimbot.Ive had people hit me in servers out 14-18 points with a g3 or car15 which isnt possible that far.Especially when done like 2-3 times again.

Just let me know what server!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky
Would doubt it, Aimbots are really hard to find for BHD, I used to hack it, then i grew up and played normally
Your wrong about that.Aimbots can be made easily and i know there not that hard to find.Try doing a search on google and you will see.Theres a guy that goes around named BJBAJ who has been helping peoiple get any cheats they request.I had an pleasure of catching BJBAJ one day

Quote:
Originally posted by BB
hmm i dunno, thats alot of headshots, and his main weapon is an mp5, id monitor him abit, or consider using argus on the server
Most of the cheats nowadays they use are argus proof!Even PB proof ones nowadays.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 07-19-2006, 06:56 PM
BB

if hes a noob he'll have older ones.. lol

ive killed ppl at 15 points range with a g3
Old 07-19-2006, 08:06 PM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Yea its possible especially with a G3. But not thru miles of fog like the 3 maps i was on that day with NO!!! sniper rifle.He shot me in less then 5 shots each time.He could have a scope cheat for his car15 maybe. The guy even tried messing around with me by shooting beside me but not hitting me.The fog was as thick as whip cream.I could barely see base with my sniper rifle lol.

PS.Hawk check your email.I just went to game with this guy!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Last edited by .DareDevil.; 07-19-2006 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:36 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Tell him to have a game with you in a stat server and if he sucks he's cheating, as what Lucky said.
And if he sucks, he'll suck 'cause he knows if he runs the aimbot he'll get banned for good.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 07-24-2006, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
Tell him to have a game with you in a stat server and if he sucks he's cheating, as what Lucky said.
And if he sucks, he'll suck 'cause he knows if he runs the aimbot he'll get banned for good.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Nah from experience i would say they have a way not to get caught in Nova by now.If they can do it past PB and so on Nova shouldnt be much of an issue either.It would be alot harder to find a way but there bound to be able to do it.

In fact i gamed with trogodor and he sucks anyways from what i saw no offense.So if hes bound to use aimbot i will know.He wasnt just messing around cause he accussed me of being a hack lol

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 07-24-2006, 12:32 PM
BB

BHD nova's anti cheat system hasnt been updated in a year now, it worked effectively when they updated it (if u modify or change a setting it kicks in and bans u) but if the cheat goes in with it enabled and doesnt change anything then they get away with it
Old 07-24-2006, 03:09 PM
ES_RedDevil60 is offline ES_RedDevil60

The mp5 is an easy gun to get hs with as it takes a few shots to kill with and the recoil takes the gun up so I wouldnt neccesarily call him a cheat.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:26 PM

Well i do agree 51 percent of HS kills for someone with his kills makes you suspicious.Especially when I myself have no problems killing him.He didnt get really any headshot on me not a one i dont think.Now if it was 75 or higher i know something had to be up for sure.All depends also on how many kills he has for it to be that high.If hes got like 5000 kills and 90 percent of them are headshots yea then i for sure will be suspicious.

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 07-24-2006, 11:23 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
Not always a sign of a aimbot.. I got acused of using aimbots for most of my lw days, yet no one could ever explain why, they just said some of my shots were impossible.. 'impossible' does not mean someone is cheating. I got ALOT of headshots, I just always aimed higher.
i always aim above to the left of the head about 1/4 inch or so. rounds land into the eyeball most of the time lol
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 07-27-2006, 04:28 AM
the Medic™ is offline the Medic™

Hey thats MP5. No suprise he gets so many headshots. Its easy with that weapon. I use to watch my brother play and he is always using MP5. He releases 3 bullets above the guys head and he goes down. lol

But who knows, its so easy to cheat nowdays.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:05 PM

A G3 or G36 are great too.I use to do excellent with the g3 but i cant anymore due to i have to rebuy TS one day.

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 07-31-2006, 02:01 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
I used the MP5 and sucked. I aim for them when they run and if they're hard to get, I shoot 1-2 inches ahead of them so by the bullet goes to where I aimed at it'll hit them ('cause they'll run into it eventually).
I use the CAR-15 by default, and if being gunner, then M60.

Not sure if he's cheating or not. I think he ain't more than he is, but not sure overall.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black