Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Web design and Programming
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Web design and Programming Discuss website creation and other programming topics.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Shrike is offline Shrike

Send a message via Yahoo to Shrike
Need some help - if possible

Hi.

This maybe asking to much and I am sorry, but I am in need of a template for a website.

The design needs to be towards the game called: Rohan

You can find graphics and all the information you need to know about it here: http://www.playrohan.com

I can't afford to pay anyone anyting, all I can do is give credit to the creator and possibly website hosting to that person. I have a server that can host websites.

A template would be nice if it's possible, but it would even be even better if that person would also make it into a e107 template too. From what I heard, it's not hard once the html and graphics are done. In fact, herre is the instruction on how to port the design into a e107 template. http://e107designs.org/e107_plugins/...ewforum.php?21

I would port it myself if I was able to read and understand this stuff better, but I can't. I get lost.

Bottum line, the layout is more then enough if it possible, the porting would be great but could be way to much to ask for but I thought I might ask anyway.

I realy appreceate any information or help that is and can be provided. Thank you all for reading and for anything else that might transpire with this request.

Anyone can contact me on -
YIM: CMDShrike
XFire: shrikedm
email: shrike@dm-squad.com