Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:08 AM
black hawk is offline black hawk

Audio is crackling in Prototype.

This seems to be a common problem, but i cannot solve it. I have tried all the sound latencies but the sound keeps cracking during the cutscenes. Also the cutscenes run very slowly. I turned off the video sync, but it only bought respite for just a single line. However, now, even if I turn on video sync, I still get that one perfect line. The solution on the net, for changing some audio format to some studio quality is not present in my computer since i have an onboard audio chipset. Please help me, as I want to play this game with all ringing bells.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Not sure what game you are talking about ...generally in the game menu under options you should be able to turn of Hi-Fidelity sound, use software sound instead of hardware or set it to 2 channel stereo or mono at a lower bitrate
Old 11-27-2012, 09:01 AM
black hawk is offline black hawk

Never mind. Got a solution to it that has somewhat solved it, but there is one certain problem left, that is , there is something called web of intrigue in this game which allows us to view memories, but whenever i click View Memory, nothing happens and i get back at the web of intrigue page.