Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Joint Operations
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Joint Operations Anything about the Joint Operations series of games.

Old 03-23-2007, 03:17 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
JO Demos

Okay, I know that there's a 200mb beta JO demo, and a 250mb JO 2nd demo. Which one should I ''download'' and why? I know there's a beta and a regular one, and that the beta is 50mb less than the regular one.

Also, what features do both offer? E.g: how many weapons, vehicles, missions, etc. in the demo.

This will be of great help when I'm modding DFBHD as rather than asking someone to go in their .pff to get something for me, I can do it myself (even though it's a demo .pff, it will still have stuff in there that will help me).

Thanks guys.

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 03-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will chris the thing is the beta is a tester item it will have bug in it that were not fix at all, as for the full demo you get the full package only it be limited on items.

reminder its not for dail-up users it only make you mad. anti-lag cheat they use kills it you be skipping back and forth like crazy. there no offline missions to play ether only online play.

only offline game play is training phase to the game.

the full version is good but again it has no SP-Mission to play, the update is a killer 160mb, they remove scopes and made it more like DF1 scopes no zoom action like you have in DF:2/LW/TFD/BHD they kill that off in JOTR & DF: Xtreme. do to cry babys who cry a lot about it.....me i like the way it was first made the way i pay for it. not to have the scope edited out of it

now if you buy the JOTR Cd it has 648mb full version, but still you have to get the update for it, to play online with others only. it was made for players to play with each other only. there is co-ops as will other type of maps to play.

i mostly like the co-op it don't kill me much as the other type of maps do.

basic JOTR & DF:X have that anti-lag cheat thing going on! i don't like to play the games at all, do to it make the game play sucks big time for me. i wish they would drop that totally but again we had crybaby who kill the game play off for a lot of us dialup users.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-23-2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:54 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
I know what a beta is and I know how many bugs to expect so don't worry.

I'm not planning on playing online though (hosting a Co-Op and playing alone sounds fun lol), but the main reason is helping me out with modding in BHD (even if they're two totally different games).

When you said the update changed the scopes, do you mean they were actually like the old DF scopes? As in, the small circle on the right side of the screen? Or do you mean they killed off the scope magnifications?

Thanks.

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 03-23-2007, 06:52 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

i was a beta tester for JO... the beta has no offline gameplay and has a time lock.. which was far as i can remember was set to not let the beta run after a date in 2004..

the 2nd demo i THINK, im not sure.. no longer has online support and also i dont think it had any singleplayer/co-op thru lan, but i mite b wrong
Old 03-23-2007, 09:02 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
YES: they killed off the scope magnifications all so there no rang finder to use ether, one have to use eye class (binoculare B-Key) to look for the range to shot any targets with.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]