Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 07-03-2006, 03:39 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Would be fun

My photography website

Old 07-03-2006, 04:33 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

bah if any1 flames this topic they will show how immature they r and let themselves down.

im up for it aslong as its not 2moro night
Old 07-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

^^ same

some time, we can set this up
Old 07-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

ya must have to unbutton buttons on ya mag pouch fer it has never took me more than 8 sec to reload in my life.
course i make my own mag pouches out of black nylon webbing and it is worn like a belt.
black nylon is smooth and will not hold on to the mags.
each section has a flap with a snap on it and the flap puled down over the top of mag keeping it in the pouch.
the mags in the pouch are in to where around 1 - 2 inches are sticking out so ya dont have to dig fer the things.
each mag fits loosly in the pouches as to allow easy pullout.
each pouch section has a divider in it so as to not allow the mags to clack together due to them fitting loosly.

and my rifles are custom made and modded by me and when i push the mag relese button i dont have to grab the mag it will slide out on its own.
so i push button mag falls out i pop snap on pouch and grab mag and stick it in the hole till it clicks and pull lever, and all under 8 sec.

i have been shooting since i was like 5, started with a daisy bb gun in my back yard and it hasnt took me 10+ sec to reload in years.

and i have been fired at by crazy drunk neighbor,have witnessed a shootout in birmingham alabama and have even been in a shooting when some dumbass was breking into our garage,(no didnt killem, they ran around corner and havnt seenem since) and yes it is a diffrent experience.
yes the 1st time was a bit scarry but i learned quick whats the point of getting scared ****less, when it is ya time it is going to happen wether ya are scared or not and everybody is someday going to die, it is unavoidable,and if it happens today or 50+yrs from now i will be just as dead, so if im going to die i am going to go out fighting.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:49 PM

Re: Re: BF2 rant

Quote:
Originally posted by Killerbee
then tap the forward assit.
what kindof rifle are you using?
Old 07-10-2006, 02:15 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
m4 carbine and m16 have a forward assit on it

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis

Last edited by Stephen; 07-10-2006 at 02:21 AM.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:27 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

mine wont even start anymore. css ftw lol
Old 07-12-2006, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Killerbee
m4 carbine and m16 have a forward assit on it
1 reason i stick with the sks and the boltaction a lot simplier and got more stoping power pluss aint got a aluminum reciver, i remember what a guy i knew said that back in nam they would issue bondo kits for the m16 fer they corrode up so bad it would eat holes inem.
said ya had to cleanem religiously or they wouldnt function, couldnt getem wet for they may not fire, get sand or mud inem wont fire.

sks can lay in a puddle of water for a day and half,pour sand in it and it will still fire if your ammo is sealed, bolt action mauser ya can lay it in water dragg it thru the dirt , freeze it and lay it in mudd and it will still function pluss with less than 6 moving parts and the nice 600m+ range.

i dont like lowest bidder equipment, i enjoy life 2 much to trust to a gun that i dont know if it going to shoot, ive heard stories about a pistole that the military had that the soldiers had to swap parts out just to getem to shoot for they wouldnt even shoot from the manufacturer.

all the guns i have are all machined from solid stock and are hand assembled and bench tested for accuracy and reliability.

the mauser heavy barrel rifle i built will hold a 1\2 inch or smaller grupe at 100yards after 20 rnds of ammo, the sks i have is a little less accurate fer i still got to replace the barrel in it.

i dont own a gun that wont hold a 1 - 2 inch grupe at 100yards.
even 1 of the pistoles i have will hit a cocke can at 50m , the 1 i carry is accurate to a good 45ft, modded desert eagle baby eagle in 9mm.
i dont intend on missing with the 1st shot and rarly do.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:28 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
m16 and m4 don't jam like that anymore they fixed that 3 models ago m4 and m16 are good weapons and can reach out to 800+ now to get a kill

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 07-13-2006, 06:07 AM
BB

sweet, didnt think they had that range KB, SA-80 only has an effective range of 400-500m , hope ill get selected to use another weapon instead of the sa-80, i really do not like it :O
Old 07-13-2006, 12:38 PM
Administrator

to be honest in todays combat u will most likly never shoot over 100m
all the times i shot at someoneit was under 100m

-- C.S. Lewis
Old 07-13-2006, 04:08 PM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
thats wierd KB my brother said that the m16 jammed a lot, same for the SAW, but the m4 and m240 hardly jammed.

Old 07-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Administrator

same for any weapon it works fine if u take care of it last time i was there i had an m16 and it did not jam on me once. but i also cleaned my weapon everyday.

-- C.S. Lewis
Old 07-13-2006, 08:25 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

i can't see how you would shoot an m16 100 meters with peep sights :\ yeah you might hit paper but i double bullseyes

i got an ak and the farthest i go with that is 50m ..

100-1000m with my 30-06 lol
Old 07-13-2006, 08:26 PM
Administrator

army shoots out to 300 meters just for training marines 500

-- C.S. Lewis
Old 07-16-2006, 12:22 PM

how many rounds does it take to hit something at 500 with the m4 and m16.
or how many shots does it take to kill at that range.

the 5.56mm rounds are verry light and are affected by just about any crosswind, and the added wind drag the bullet would probably drop 200in at 1000m, 150in at 900m, 110in at 800m and so on.
the .308 i got at 600m will drop more than 40 inches and that is with 2800fps 168gr HPBT and hand loads out of a 24inch bull barrel with a mirror finish bore.

with a 5.56mm round out of a 24inch barrel with a velocity of 3000fps in a 69gr bullet at 100m the velocity would already be 2720fps and at 500m it would be 1758fps thats 45% of its total speed at 500m not to mention how the trajectory would look at 800m just at 500m the round has droped a good 60-70in thats over 6ft .

depending on weather, temprature, wind speed,barrometric pressure and ft above sealevel and calculating human error ya could be looking at up to 90-100in diffrence in the trajectory at just 500m.

and firing burst mode, heh, the 1st round might find close to target but the added recoil pushoff with a 3 round burst ya could miss by a mile.

for long range it is best to use the 1 shot method with something that a fly wont mess up the trajectory if it got hit in mid flight.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:54 PM
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by VooDoo-
i can't see how you would shoot an m16 100 meters with peep sights :\ yeah you might hit paper but i double bullseyes
u'd b surprised m8, after all ur training, and its hammered in2 u.. its not as hard as u think it is..

after all, in the UK army during training the standard rifle is the sa80, using iron sights, or sometimes a mounted site at about 3x and no more..

when i was at a camp for a week in january for the 1st few days we were linked up with recruits... there shooting was well, not 2 good lol.. the rest of the week we were with guys who had passed training and been in for 2-10years, and well, they made it look piss easy, i had a chance to look down the scope (sadly not fire... grrr) and well, even with the 3x, it still looks difficult.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:23 AM
Administrator

its not a bb gun guys lmao it can kill in one hit at 500 meters lmao we qualify at 300 meters every month with m4 and m16 and i hit the target dead center every time. and in combat its not about head shots its about hiting in the chest u waste to much time taking aim for a head shot and its to big of a chance of missing.

-- C.S. Lewis
Old 07-21-2006, 07:33 PM

what if they are wearing body armor or are behind a wall at 400m and all that is showing is a portion of their head.

and at 300m at the range, how big is the center of target and is it moving.

prob bout the target range it is easy to hit the center for ya know all the ranges, ya know where all the targets are and ya have probably done the same exercise a 100 times.

now to real life ya never know where some1 is gona pop out next, and can ya do a 1 shot kill at 300m with a m4 in a high wind while he is running with less than 2 sec reaction time.

way i would do it, i would take a good position at 600+m with my rifle and i would fire 1 shot and i would wound 1 of the important men, then i would shadow the groupe of men at long ranges, the wounded man would slow them down severly.

after a while i would start search and destroy and pickem off 1 at a time never in the same day if possable and never at the same time of day so they would never really know when i was gona shoot.

a man who knows what he is doing with a good rifle, good knowledge of cammo and a good time frame could take out 6 men without ever being seen.

here is a link to a manule that has a lot of sniping info.

http://www.snipersparadise.com/fm2310/fm2310.htm

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 07-21-2006 at 08:00 PM.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Administrator

bro ive killed people in iraq u are arguing with the wrong person ive been there lmao.

-- C.S. Lewis