Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-14-2008, 03:44 AM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
I just finished high school and after going through it and slacking off for those 4 years I pretty much know what I want to do. I originally was going to go to school and study all of the computer science **** but that changed. I took the CET courses and the CISCO courses but after taking those made me realize I do not want to work with computers. I mean I like computers and all but I definatly do not want to have to deal with computer problems on a dailiy basis.

I took an electrical program in high school and loved it. I completed all the classes in 3 years so my senior year I did not have any type of electrical class. So I think I would like to be an electrician. So atm, I am looking in my area for an apprenticeship. The only problem is actually having someone accept me into one. There are electrical companies all over and a lot of them have apprenticeship programs but they usually fill pretty fast. So I am searching atm for something that will get me a start. I plan to take a couple of classes this fall at the community college, including a golf class lol. Yeah I really like golf but I am awful at it. This should help me out a lot. I want to get better.

Yeah, thats pretty much what I have my mind set on. I just finished up my job at Lewis Advertising about a month ago and it has been hell finding a temp job till I can get an apprenticeship. I am running out of money lol.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 07-14-2008, 06:29 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
be like Steve a lot younger then i am now
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 07-14-2008, 11:18 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

oh as for the whole peacekeeping thing... yep... Northern Ireland was classed as peacekeeping for most of the conflict and well, it was like a smaller version of Afghanistan and Iraq at times..

thx for the good luck with the job thing .. was cool 2day.. got 2 see wot happens 2 sum1 if they get sucked thru a jet engine... 2 put it nicely.. the coffin lid wouldn't be open at the funeral.. kinda sucks tho until i get my security clearance i have to park in a car park thats a nice 5min walk away.. alrite if its dry but if its raining.. lol

couple of days training 2 go.. bit of driving training etc etc
Old 07-14-2008, 05:55 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

I can see TEEJ as a budding golf course GREENKEEPER
with practice you may end up designing the courses, which I understand is big bucks, and if you stuff it up ,,, then you would've improved your golf

blow 'em away TEEJ

mermite

ps BB you won't need a coffin for that guy, here take my coffee cup lol
Old 07-15-2008, 11:00 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

"yea they can cause peace, after they kill every1 off and there is no1 left to have any disturbances.

peace thru murder,genocide and fear is the motto of some of these so called peace corps of the UN veriety."

And these peace corps are?

My photography website