Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 04-17-2005, 02:49 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Who do you have vehicle insurance with?

and why? Are they up to par? Or do you dislike yours and want to change?

I have been with www.usaa.com since 1993.
-------------------------------------------
About USAA
Serving the People Who Serve Our Nation.

The USAA story began in 1922, when a handful of military officers met in San Antonio to form a member-owned insurance company. By building around the core values of service, loyalty, honesty, and integrity, they created a company uniquely suited to the needs of the military and their families.

USAA has grown into a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $81 billion in owned and managed assets and offices throughout the United States and Europe. But it has remained true to its origins and is still dedicated to serving military members and their families worldwide.
Our Mission

The mission of USAA is to facilitate the financial security of its members, associates and their families through provision of a full range of highly competitive financial products and services; in so doing, USAA seeks to be the provider of choice for the military community.

I've really counted on USAA over the years. I am honored to be a member of this community and will be doing business with them for the rest of my life.

I have had only one major problem with them. My x-wife got a DUI and she was on my insurance policy. Well, we didn't get canceled but we got passed down to Progressive. Back them USAA was using Progressive for their High Liability Policy holders. After a couple years of no problems, we were able to switch back to USAA. I was upset about it but they didn't let me down in the long run.

If you are eligibal, I suggest you become a member today.

www.usaa.com

-troj

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 04-17-2005, 03:26 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Bear River...they are dirt cheap and pretty nice.

I am ok with it...we just have liability because our cars suck...we never get in wrecks where it is our fault just when morons hit us.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:44 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

My insurance is with the A.A., (Automobile Association), here in Britain and they are one of the best companies when it comes to customer support in my humble opinion.

Regards
Old 04-18-2005, 10:07 AM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
GHS. Hard to get into because they only take the best. As such, it's dirt cheap
Old 04-18-2005, 11:59 AM
"ath-hole"

Why are you in it then?
Old 04-18-2005, 02:17 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Quote:
Originally posted by atholon
Why are you in it then?
I'll hold him Dr.B, you beat him good, heh... .-troj

Old 04-18-2005, 02:29 PM
"ath-hole"

You bullies hehe.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

lmao, don't go getting any ideas. Tec, take care of my light weight, hehe. -troj

Old 04-18-2005, 03:09 PM
"ath-hole"

Anyone here have state farm?
Old 04-18-2005, 07:18 PM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

AAA untill tomorrow..I'm "going to town" to pay off my truck, utility trailer and boat in the morning...I will finally own something besides scars! I can drop my full coverage on all three and lose the life policy covering my loan..(which I had to get due to a divorce)...so this is like a mini-victory for me...Now my stuff...belongs to me...The last time I felt this good I had just finished my first piece of apple pie ! I will be shopping a new policy since it runs out at the end of the month, I have my homeowners in escrow with AAA...so I get a discount on the other three policies...but not locked in ...

Insurance is a waste of money...untill you need it...
<:{{{}}}><

by the way can you cash a post dated , out-of-state , 2 party check :P (jk)

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 04-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
Quote:
Originally posted by Trojan
I'll hold him Dr.B, you beat him good, heh... .-troj
Nah, let him go...just this once

To date, I have not been in any kind of accident, fender bender, or some such horror that would make my insurance go up. I also speed responsibly

There was a long time back where I did slightly ding someone's tail gate. I took him shopping for new goodies for his truck, and everyone's happy
Old 04-18-2005, 07:47 PM
"ath-hole"

I have been in 1 accident with my drivers license and it was the ice/the punk behind me's fault.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:19 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

hehe... i have no car so.. ya
Old 04-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Skin is offline Skin

Send a message via ICQ to Skin
Quote:
Originally posted by BB/Mike*MFA*
I cant drive as i cant fit into most reasonable sized cars. But if i had one it would be with SGIC, have friends highish up in that comapny.
are you to tall or fat cuz my family is too tall for cars too lol

Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll
Old 04-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

too tall, ill have to try a 4wd sometime, but most sedans i just cant get in behind the wheel.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:06 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
i use USAA because my father was an officer and got goods deals back in the day now anyone can use them and they are great i have 2 cars insured on them and i pay less than 500 every six months for both. i give USAA a 5 star on support too they are quick on response for accedents and good freindly people that deal with. they even cover a rental if u get one its great specialy for me cuz im in the military and they work around my paycheck and if im deployed i can just put my insurance on hold and when i get back start it right back up. well thats my 2 cents lol

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 10-02-2005, 11:41 PM
bostonblizz21 is offline bostonblizz21

Re: Who do you have vehicle insurance with?

Quote:
Originally posted by Trojan
and why? Are they up to par? Or do you dislike yours and want to change?

I have been with www.usaa.com since 1993.
About USAA
Serving the People Who Serve Our Nation.

The USAA story began in 1922, when a handful of military officers met in San Antonio to form a member-owned insurance company. By building around the core values of service, loyalty, honesty, and integrity, they created a company uniquely suited to the needs of the military and their families.

USAA has grown into a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $81 billion in owned and managed assets and offices throughout the United States and Europe. But it has remained true to its origins and is still dedicated to serving military members and their families worldwide.
Our Mission

The mission of USAA is to facilitate the financial security of its members, associates and their families through provision of a full range of highly competitive financial products and services; in so doing, USAA seeks to be the provider of choice for the military community.

I've really counted on USAA over the years. I am honored to be a member of this community and will be doing business with them for the rest of my life.

I have had only one major problem with them. My x-wife got a DUI and she was on my insurance policy. Well, we didn't get canceled but we got passed down to Progressive. Back them USAA was using Progressive for their High Liability Policy holders. After a couple years of no problems, we were able to switch back to USAA. I was upset about it but they didn't let me down in the long run.

If you are eligibal, I suggest you become a member today.

www.usaa.com

-troj
try checking out http://www.insurance-quote-free.com/chris cheaper! my 2 cars are insured with them! state Farm's way too high! Uggh!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg redcar.jpg (3.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 10-03-2005, 02:51 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

With my new car I'm now with the Royal Automobile Club or RAC and hopefully their standard of service will be as good as the AA, (Automobile Association).

Regards
Old 10-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I was looking for insureance with progressive or geico but for me and my car it would have been $600/mo. (Young, male, sports car = tourble I guess). I am still paying off my car so I have to have full coverage.. So I go though my pops insurance and get it for $120/mo Am with american family atm.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq