Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-19-2005, 03:21 AM
¬`.^3:30¤ØM§¤ is offline ¬`.^3:30¤ØM§¤

Send a message via ICQ to ¬`.^3:30¤ØM§¤
What do you think of this out come? ¤ØM§¤ and gu

Ok ¤ØM§¤ has a Match with GU in a Flag Ball Tournament.

Both squads agree on the maps that are going 2 be played that night befor the game: Maps are
(1) scrimmage line (2) scrimmage line (3) walljumper A(4) walljumper B(5)pigskin A

¤ØM§¤ wins ¤ØM§¤-3 gu-2 there were no problems nothing said.

then gu says: Ks.gu.
Corporal Join Date: Dec 2004

another update, both squads agreed to blitzkrieg a as the tiebreaker map and we played pigskin a...

OMS gets the ICQ history:

This is straight from ICQ history files .txt document. This was between me(7thÐãggër¤ØM§¤) and Kensu. As you can see, the maps played in the match last night were the maps agreed upon. There should be no doubt of any kind that ¤ØM§¤ won the match.

Date and Time: 02/12/2005 01:35 AM
You have sent a message to Kensu
so what maps are we playing again?
You have received a message from Kensu
i guess we'll see how good br is. still dunno why u fb teams hate the open maps when those are how tourny style is supposed to be .
You have received a message from Kensu
scrim line a/b, walljumper a/b and pigskin a if needed.
You have sent a message to Kensu
rgr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember Kensu-gu- is a admin in the Gamers Assault Tournament and a part of the squad we played.

this is that Kensu-gu- say lol: like i said..it's been one big huge miscommunication by BOTH teams. and if you can look at the match setup forums.

Now 7thÐãggër¤ØM§¤ say : I specifically asked you what maps we were playing and you stated that those were the maps, and thats what was agreed upon on match day. I dont understand where the confusion is coming from.

Zéro2Sixty¤ØM§¤ has history of Kensu-gu- on MSN saying:

- Kensu |gu-hq.net says:
erm..i wasn't even there day of match.. =/ u guys had me confused as ****, obviously a big miscommunication on everything...so like i said, we'll see what guppy says.
Larry says:
so your saying thats not you talking to 7
- Kensu |gu-hq.net says:
i'm saying that we're done arguing here and the dispute is in mt and guppy's hands..
Larry says:
it was eairly in the morning eairly mornning 1:35 am
- Kensu |gu-hq.net says:
i probably was there, drunk off my ass..i don't remember much that night =/ . like i said, i'm done arguing, we'll see what gup says.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kensu-gu- and the other admin's come back and tall ¤ØM§¤ thy have 2 play again after OMS won it.

Now ¤ØM§¤ well not be playing in the Tournament because thy don't think thy have to play again after wining it and what was GU excuse again : i probably was there, drunk off my ass..i don't remember

here is the link in the Gamers Assault Tournament where you can see all of it:
http://www.gamersassault.net/forums/...php?f=171thats if thy don't delete it

Last edited by ¬`.^3:30¤ØM§¤; 02-19-2005 at 03:33 AM.
Old 02-19-2005, 04:26 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
thats sad best leave them, don't have anything to do with GU if they can't stand by thier own word they don't have anything to do with them at all.

they are starting a Tournament here get your squad sign-up here fast there no squad members on the staff here and they will not take any B/s if a squad loss they lost it for good, on to the next match up.

Delta Force serials & JOTR, JOTR: E you guys are welcome to get into the action think end of signup is 2/30/2005

personnaly think a fool is drunk they should let some other handle it, dang fool maybe can't remember were he is hafl the time anyway.

don't think they do rematches here at all one time deal.

man they sound more like goofballs there

i always think a 3rd party should host the server for the 2 squads to have their match on nether squad should have contor over the server it only lean to thing to happen that should not have happen. the host can setup the map line up and let it run it till the last map.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-19-2005 at 04:34 AM.
Old 02-19-2005, 05:09 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

I agree with chief, its stupid. ITS A GAME YOU GU GUYS, get over it some time lol.
As one of the novahq tourney admins, I'd highly recomend you to this years tourney, check it out at www.novahq.net/index.tourneys
Old 02-19-2005, 06:09 AM
¬`.^3:30¤ØM§¤ is offline ¬`.^3:30¤ØM§¤

Send a message via ICQ to ¬`.^3:30¤ØM§¤
I will get right to it Chief ADFP and Tecoma2 but the thing is we are a Flag Ball squad, but if you can set up a Flag ball tourney we will get all the squads that play that game to sine up. Thy are all nova squads that play in nover servers.
Old 02-19-2005, 06:18 AM
Chief ADFP

all it take is the two squad to agreed to what type maps they will fight on that all so mean Flagball to.

will don't waste time get them all sign-up ASAP if you get other squad to come over it be much better line up.

"Tourney Headlines"
Quote:
Joint Operations signups open! :: Posted by: Tecoma2 on February 17th

With alot of thought, and talk amoung the admins & tourney admins, me and EDGE are proud to present you with the Joint Ops tourney!

Again, the signup closing date is the same as all of the other seasons (February 30th, 2005), and the opening date is also the same as other seasons (March 5th, 2005).

- Warm regards

can't say what other line up they will have later on for other DF: Games at this time.

you can ask other for matches here too if you like till the Tourney start up for your game. DF: 1/2/LW/TFD/BHD & Team Sabre all so JOTR & JOTR:E

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-19-2005 at 06:30 AM.
Old 02-19-2005, 07:15 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

theres df:lw ctf gametype going on
Old 02-20-2005, 10:14 AM
ks.gu is offline ks.gu

the thing is, i never disputed that tehy beat us on the maps they beat us on, i just wanted to play the correct maps.

the whole thing is, this was setup on the forums.. i'm pretty sure it was said whatever is setup on forums is final and committed to. they agreed to what was setup on the forums well beforehand. (yeah..why do you leave this detail out of your arguement here oms?) so chief, you're telling me i can't stand by my word, when they can't stand by what we decided on forums? irony to say the least.
Quote:
#10 01-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Ks.gu.
Corporal Join Date: Dec 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reconfirmed after some trouble.
novalogin not enforced
tracers off
scrim line a/b
walljumper a/b
blitzkrieg a
feb 12th at 9 est

edit: plz make sure of bhd server only.
Quote:
#11 01-30-2005, 03:28 PM
Zero2Sixty¤ØM§¤
Private First Class Join Date: Jan 2005

true

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

true

if you want to talk just a game, then they should accept guppy's decision and move on, just as i would have done. OMS went all over GA forums cussing and being pretty profane. They're coming a few steps short of online stalking w/ their actions. If they don't like anything you do wrong, you'll see exactly how big their vocabulary is.

Lets not forget you intentionally changed the spawn timer when you played fightclub, and you ci'd the server on walljumper and shut it down when we were starting to get ahead in flag count.

You trying to post about me being an admin has nothing to do w/ this as well, as i wanted a one map playoff on blitzkrieg... so i fail to see how that has anything to do w/ it oms. You didn't like his ruling so you go whine and moan and gripe to everyone else.

Last edited by ks.gu; 02-20-2005 at 10:26 AM.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:13 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Okay, we don't want to start any arguements here. It seems to me that you two have registered here to see which squad we prefer better.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:06 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by EDGE
Okay, we don't want to start any argument's here. It seems to me that you two have registered here to see which squad we prefer better.
thank you EDGE.

you 2 squads will have match up with other squads here, so play it with a level head and have fun. and no double talk about map when it set it locked.

plain ahead and have all your members of your squad ready to fight when the match come up.

Tip:
1.) may not be a ID to have stand-by Handy if some one don't show up like 2-3 member you never can tell. if you have more in your squad be better for you for reserve have 5 stand by on that day of the match.

2.) best have all members in the match have high speed connection and not have items running in the back ground as in updating software or running low on resource's.

only a note:
me i like to see a map that nether squad seen as the last map to play off, this will tell who can handle the match on new grounds adapt to the kill zone.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:40 PM
ks.gu is offline ks.gu

no, actually, i have registered here because we signed up for your tournies last week, i just noticed his post here.
Old 02-20-2005, 10:01 PM
PrecisioN is offline PrecisioN
elite whiner

no need to bring this topic here try to settle all of that on your own squad forums sounds like a bunch of kids to me
Old 02-25-2005, 05:43 PM
~MOUSE~ is offline ~MOUSE~

Who cares ?

Old 02-25-2005, 11:10 PM
Chief ADFP

it dead now guy

Panther or the Staff please lock this thread OK.
its been said and it all done now.