Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-22-2002, 01:54 PM
XenoMorpH is offline XenoMorpH

Sad Why, Nova Why?

I like TFD alot, many of the bugs which were in LW are deleted and the game play is even more fun!! But ther is just 1 thing:

In LW, the anoying MM1 was put in as a weapon, it's a non-skilled weapon. NOVA/ZOMBIE Deleted this weapon, and put in a new anoying weapon: The M60E3 SACO. I think this gun ruins the game completely!!! Everybody is playing with this gun online. This gun is even more accurate, deadly and and has less recoile than the FN MAG, . I hope there are more people who agree with me. I think there isn't much to do against it anyway.(or all servers gave to serve without the SACO)

Greetzzzzzzz.
XënoMorÞH
Old 07-22-2002, 03:15 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
i agree man.
i really couldn't believe it when i heard about it.
but then i played with it.
another GPMG is not the problem to me its just i cant see any logical reason to make it silenced!! it sure isn't in real life.

M60E3 SACO INFO:
http://www.nisat.org/weapons%20pages...ked/US/m60.htm

hehe buy one here:
http://128.121.188.245/photosv/m60e3july.html
Old 07-22-2002, 07:41 PM
MrB50 is offline MrB50

Send a message via ICQ to MrB50
If they made the M60 realistic, it would be a loud-ass gun. Plus, you couldnt fire it continuously like people do in the game. You have to change out the barrel cause it gets too hot. I've seen em get glowing red on the firing line before. lol The M60 is a very lethal and reliable weapon in real life, but, i think it has no place here. Its too heavy to go out RAMBO-STYLE and shoot em up like the game allows. Plus, it isnt a widely used weapon in Afghanistan these days anyway. If the game is based on Afghanistan, they should of left it out.

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
Bill Gates in 1981
Old 07-29-2002, 07:59 PM
I26 is offline I26

So they added the gun and did not get it right. I for one welcome any weapons they add. My theory is if you don't like them don't use them. As far as online playing goes if you wanna keep such weapons out of the game, then why not host and block such weapons. More power to Novalogic for adding some more weapons to Black Hawk Down...which I hope they do. The louder the better to......nothing sounds as good as an M249 blasting outta my Klipsch ProMedia 4.2s with the bass cranked. Gotta love shooters!!!