Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 01-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Northern Jedi is offline Northern Jedi
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Northern Jedi
lmfao a punk Lmfao wat did you do grab a 1 meter ruler and whacked the **** and blood outta him? lmfao i say it was worth every hit.But its up to you (aslong he wasnt your friend)
Old 01-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Banned

but we all want to 4get the past but sometimes it creaps back and haunts you

but still....
Old 01-05-2006, 05:44 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

nah, just a one hitter quitter .. i feel bad about it now .. but what he said was very offensive to me ... and then i didn't even hesitate ..
Old 01-05-2006, 07:15 PM
Terry is offline Terry

well, some people will push us that far m8, and it's only natural to lash out at them

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 01-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Erik is offline Erik

I guess I could edit mine...

1. Almost losing Megan
2. Dating Sara
3. Getting a speeding ticket doing 115 in a 45...costed me a butt load and 4 points.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Chels is offline Chels

Quote:
Originally posted by VooDoo-
i have no clue where to start ...

well .. i beat the sht out of this one punk in a class room (not a good place to do it) and got suspended for a week .. was it worth it? no ... but i did make him have to eat thru a straw for 6 weeks though ..

and crashing my gocart when i was like .. 9 ..now i got a scar on my eyebrow .. i feel really dumb when i think about it .. long story short i mixed up the pedals ..

lol i know i have so many but i can't even think of one...
LOL I just did that last year to a byt*h in the class lol the day went like this

Went to school hada hard day dylan was trying to cheer me up by hugging me and stuff, then I went to chemistry ooo what fun. and Some girl walks in all acting like she owns the class like when dylan whispered in my ear she would flipp out like "NO NO NONE OF THAT IN THE CLASS" she was acting like he was doing soemthing nasty to me (no he didnt) And she starting Byt*hing and stuff. So i got up and yelled and crap like that lol i had a few guys and girls standing behind me and the techer (is scottish) He said to take it in the hall and this girl cant fight she uses her mouth for EVERYTHING so i had dylan telling ppl oh well kat is russian and you know what russians are like lol ppl had to laugh about it. So this chiq come up to me and mouthed me off saying i was a sl*t which god no I AM NOT!!! and thats a big no no you say to me lol. So i punched her in her o so pretty face...and then had her leaning over the railing backwards half over lmao i swore i heard her back crack a few (Mind you the hall is a "bridge" from one building to another with glass walls on sides to see through) and a 30ft dropp to first floor. She started pushing her self and clawing my arm and i elbowed her neck HARD and sicne then she has been on medicine and had to stay in hospital for like 2 months.

No one starts a fight with me!!!

I got suspended for 2 weeks lol and it was worth it cuz the 2 weeks was mostly snow days for the school lmao

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Banned

wow..lmfao that was worth every scratch Pixie she sounds like a who*e wata bitch if i was there i would bang her head off the wall untill she said "mersy" (but i would still do it)
then bring her to a pole and bang the **** outta her(doing it till the pole was bent)

but im not violent and that would be great lmfao
in my school if you done that you would be expleled

anyway i have 1 word for you Pixie.."GREAT JOB GETTING HER ON MEDICINE AND SNAPING HER NECK"

Oo i take it she dontr come and fight with you anymore
OOORRR talk to you and i bet that she stays away from you

GJ PIXIE GJ
Old 01-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Chels is offline Chels

Quote:
Originally posted by NorthernAssault
wow..lmfao that was worth every scratch Pixie she sounds like a who*e wata bitch if i was there i would bang her head off the wall untill she said "mersy" (but i would still do it)
then bring her to a pole and bang the **** outta her(doing it till the pole was bent)

but im not violent and that would be great lmfao
in my school if you done that you would be expleled

anyway i have 1 word for you Pixie.."GREAT JOB GETTING HER ON MEDICINE AND SNAPING HER NECK"

Oo i take it she dontr come and fight with you anymore
OOORRR talk to you and i bet that she stays away from you

GJ PIXIE GJ

LOL it was kinda sad that i did it tho I felt bad after but damn shes been like it from what people say since she was a 6th grader and her mom and dad married and i guess she thought she was rich so she though she owned everyone.

She talks to me now but isn't bytchy to anyone anymore lol

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 01-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
lol everybody seems to regret beating someone up...i guess i do too.

last year when i was in 10th grade i was workin out in the weight room. I overheard this kid i hate say something pretty offensive about me to his friend..i guess he didnt notice i was standing 4 feet away from him. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around i gave him a pretty hard hit to the jaw and before he could do anything gave him a jab to the nose. I ended up breaking his nose and knocking him unconscious because his head slammed into the wall...

I only regret it because i didnt it in front of a girl i liked..and she's sorta scared of me now
Old 01-06-2006, 11:31 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

ah here's another one

Failing to turn down my headphones when listening to Metallica...or some other loud music...i know its gonna come back at me one day and then i'll be sorry!
Old 01-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Banned

wat a big Oh No

i dont hit i just imagine it in my head

althou i would like to knock some1 out and laugh

but this topic tells you dont do something that you will regreat and sometimes hate can blind your coruage
Old 01-07-2006, 04:16 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

ahh well liner, thats the fun of it mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 01-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

i know i know twas fun, but i'd like to be able to hear music when im half a century old lol
Old 01-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

umm.. i guess things alomst got serious when my arch enemy spit crunched up chips all over me and i walked over to him and i was about to swing but the principal dragged me away and 2 weeks later he wrote all this threating crap on his myspace and my mom saw it and it went to the cops and now he hates me really bad ive got to watch my back all the time now cus he got alot of freinds that are like goth so there gonna do like voodoo on me or somthin but i cant think of anything other than that

oops i got it

[2] i pushed myself at a skatepark past my ability and broke my arm so i lost most my skill
Old 01-08-2006, 03:32 AM
Banned

lol
Old 01-08-2006, 03:53 AM
Storm. is offline Storm.

punching my computer desk in frustration over Fifa 06! (bloody Ea games) now ma hand feels mashed

England 3 Hungary 1
Old 01-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Banned

heheheheheahahahaahahaahah

oo i felt that

ya and the EA games are quite anoyying im paranoied after i play a EA game
Old 01-08-2006, 01:30 PM

ohhh i got one ...

buying a wireless mouse .. that didn't mix well with my temper ... on my OLD computer too ... one day it locked up while i was doign a report ... .. .. so i took it and threw it as hard as a could at the wall .....

it went into like 1000000 peices

that's how my old glass monitor went in the trash too ... i was so fed up with this peice of **** computer i had ... and i had a screw driver to take off the case lid because the old peice of **** fans for the CPU kept jamming up and i had to consantly take them out and put 3 in 1 oil it ..

so one day my computer locked up when i was doing something important again and i just drove the philips head screw driver right into it ...

after that i wasn't on the computer for like a few months until i convincied my parents to let me build tis one ...

Last edited by VooDoo-; 01-08-2006 at 01:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2006, 01:37 PM

rofl i got another funny one ..

one day i was hungrey and i didn't want to miss what was on TV .. so i got some bread and some sliced meat and mustard and went back to the TV and made a sandwhich there ...

anyways .. for some reason my brother (who's 5 years older than me) got up and hit me in the nuts for not changing the channel or somethig ......

so he runs into the other room and i peg the mustard bottle really hard at him . missed by || much .. and the mustard went ALL over the room .... i mean .. everywhere .. and my mom went ape **** bananas on me .... spent like 3 hours cleaning all of it too lol
Old 01-08-2006, 03:32 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

hehe made me laugh voodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned