Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 11-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally posted by Killerbee
now these posts are starting to get sad don't post unless u are serious.
thank you

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 11-08-2006, 02:16 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
i got one question about chance 2: is it based off the fact that you have sent a map, or how many maps you send is all the more chances?

because if its about how many maps you send is the more chances, i got about 1500 of those, even if they are spam maps just to get me the headsets.

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 11-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Re: Win Icemat Siberia In:Ear Headsets!

Quote:

One map maker will be chosen at random to win and will be the owner of a brand new Icemat Siberia In:Ear Headset.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
o

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 11-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
here is my entry-

the past 3 years of my life have been devoted to helping others. i fight for a freedom that most of my fellow country men/women don't even know they have and don't care. ive tryed and still try to help a country that is so far in poverty that they think its normal and they try and kill me every day. i give up my money freely to my friends if they are in need. some people here know this is true. i might not post that much but when i do it makes sense and is not a bunch of spam. posting is not the only thing i have done to help this site. to be honest there are others on this site that are more needy of these head phones than me but if they can't comeup with the words to express why they need it that is there loss.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 11-09-2006, 02:14 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Amen K-B.

Well, i'll just try to put down my entry also...

I should win the headset because the last time i updated my computer i just had barely enough money taken with me to update my videocards and CPU, and totally forgot that i needed a decent headset also... My current headset is still in the original pieces but it thinks it should act as a MONO headset at the critical moments were stereo is needed to determine were the sounds are coming from... Also it seems to doesnt liek music sometimes... Just when im listening some oldschool rock and metal ( 80's ftw !!) it decides to cease the working.... I think this thing is emo, and therefore should be banned from existance as soon as i have a new headset...
Also i just switched jobs and thus dont make so much and easy money as i did in the military... no more Field training exercises that pay well... Count that to the fact that i have a wife and kid i have to support... So that's were all my money goes to... No more money to buy goodies ..

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 11-10-2006, 01:26 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Quote:
Originally posted by Killerbee
here is my entry-

the past 3 years of my life have been devoted to helping others. i fight for a freedom that most of my fellow country men/women don't even know they have and don't care. ive tryed and still try to help a country that is so far in poverty that they think its normal and they try and kill me every day. i give up my money freely to my friends if they are in need. some people here know this is true. i might not post that much but when i do it makes sense and is not a bunch of spam. posting is not the only thing i have done to help this site. to be honest there are others on this site that are more needy of these head phones than me but if they can't comeup with the words to express why they need it that is there loss.
Yeah, on MSN only to found out you were being attacked...

Yeah, US Army may have stuffed up a few times but still they're trying to help out.

Good luck bro. Hope you make it out alive...

Oh, and just incase you admins are starting to decide hard, my mum doesn't let me buy anything! Won't buy anything for me. I've got a crap computer and yous all have got big GFX cards and ****.

And also, now when I turn on the computer she tries and gets on and I'll get grounded if I don't get off! She's f**king addicted badly...

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 11-11-2006, 10:36 AM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
Well you guys are asking us why we should win this headset over someone else. Why should we get this? I can tell you why I should get the headset. I have been a long time visitor of novahq and a long time member. I still remember the good ol' days of dfhq.net. Hehe. I have helped in many ways, or atleast tried through the art of forum trolling lol. As you can see, my post count is not that high compared to the time I have been here. I post when I have some sort of input, not nonsense. I remember the start of the whole sig thing, I remember when Steve was Stevie B.(btw did you guys know that Steve is the best Ghost Recon player to ever walk the earth? I knew it. I played him and started crying after one map.) I have been around for a long time. I stopped posting awhile back but starting back up not even 2 months later because I missed the friendly community and environment. I like it here. But I do not have the best headset in the world. Its not really a full headset, just a crappy sony headset and a free standing mic that doesn't sound good. I have a good system and a good sound card, but without a good headset, it doesn't matter. There might be others that deserve it more but I could use a new headset. My life would be amazing. I could maybe have a chance against Steve, or at least kill him twice. My record is one time lol. But I think that will conclude my long, begging post. That is my entry.

PLUS I HAVE A NHQ TATTOO!

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 11-11-2006, 12:28 PM
tail_gunner is offline tail_gunner

i started to shave nhq in the back of my head butt then i thought wwsd ( what would scott do) lol no for real my mom would kill me but at least i thought about it, some1 else give it a go

Twins, i asked 1, she said no so i asked her sister... And the siter said yes.. HAHA revenge!

and the rest.. well thats a mature story, but in the end i had both of them...
Old 11-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Selina is offline Selina

Insomnia i have that same tattoo except it has a rose effect in it Lol. Except its a lot lower down than yours.
Old 11-11-2006, 11:28 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
Quote:
Originally posted by Selina
Insomnia i have that same tattoo except it has a rose effect in it Lol. Except its a lot lower down than yours.
Really? Post it up here or sent me a pm of it. The one on my back was my first and I am addicted to them now. I just got a chinese symbol on my left wrist. I am planning to get a tribal lion on my upper arm and get a long tribal going from my upper leg going up to my waste up onto like the side of my abs.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 11-13-2006, 02:16 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
have to ask who going to judge this tall order?

reading all these post would make it really hard to think of the winner names! of this great headset lol

will i wish all the best in this ratrace good luck all.

not going to take part in this, main reason i am with the same class as the admin would not look right anyways for me and others.
===========================================

main reason if i did enter reason: i play them all DF-Serials and i like all type of games on the internet. helping other out is the best part being a member here (Staff/Moderator) i only ask for a thank you and no then more then that. thats what make's my day when something workout good for others.

[not entering]
still looking for a wife any takers j/k
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-13-2006 at 02:23 AM.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:47 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Competition closes in 3 hours from the time of this post, so get your entries in!
Old 11-13-2006, 05:27 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

haha I win suckers!

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 11-13-2006, 10:01 AM

No you dont, you get your stuff payed for by your boss... Now its our turn to win something.. Otherwise i'll have to come over and snatch the thing from you so we can re-distribute it..

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 11-13-2006, 10:08 AM
Selina is offline Selina

Quote:
Originally posted by insomnia
Really? Post it up here or sent me a pm of it. The one on my back was my first and I am addicted to them now. I just got a chinese symbol on my left wrist. I am planning to get a tribal lion on my upper arm and get a long tribal going from my upper leg going up to my waste up onto like the side of my abs.
A certain someone won't let me take a picture of it Lol. I have 3 of them. The one on my lower back, Its a rose with that design. One around my shoulder, Its a tiger (A cartoon one Lol) and then one on the palm of my hand its a smiley face that says don't worry be happy Lol, It hurt the most .
Old 11-14-2006, 11:07 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
on your palm??? ouch

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 11-15-2006, 12:13 PM
HellBoy is offline HellBoy

Send a message via ICQ to HellBoy
Well? Who Won?

Old 11-15-2006, 01:57 PM

yeah let us know, the tension is rising so high that my headset will explode soon!!!!

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
Link here
Old 11-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I already told you guys.. I won!

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq