Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 03-15-2005, 10:51 AM
KING BLING is offline KING BLING

Cry Where Do I save my maps so i can play em?

Ya i finally got my mission editor working(yay!) but i dont know where to save the .mis and .bms files so i can play them. I saved them in the novaworld folder like one of my wlakthroughs said i should but low and behold, I can't find my maps und deathmatch, quick mission, ctf, KOTH,TKOTH,TDM etc... Where do I save it help ME!
Old 03-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Xx_jet_xX is offline Xx_jet_xX

Send a message via Yahoo to Xx_jet_xX
Save your maps to the game directory, by default its: C:\Program Files\Novalogic\Delta Force Land Warrior

WTF-Squad

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. -George Carlin
Old 03-15-2005, 08:28 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
same place you find: dflw.exe loacated in put the maps into that folder you be set
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 03-16-2005, 06:45 AM

Ya But i saved both .bms and .mis in that folder like EVERYONE says but the game is not displaying them. I'm using C4 Mission Editor (downloadable on this website under "UTILITIES) because it's the only one that works with XP pro. When I got to quick missions it shows all of the normal ones but not mine. So then I got to host Multiplayer and Again, all of the Nova maps but none of mine at all. I dunno, maybe the game is rejecting them cause im not doing them right and maybe it's the software ( which i doubt it is cause Living Dead himself designed it for XP to run on LW and TFD. I myself am runing Land Warrior. Yes I labeled which game types it should be and yes i put terrain etc... Could ANNYONE help me more then "IN DFLW folder"?
Old 03-16-2005, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Xx_jet_xX
Save your maps to the game directory, by default its: C:\Program Files\Novalogic\Delta Force Land Warrior
My defualt was ,y desktop cause thats where my C4 MED was located, if i moved it to the DFLW folder would it work then? I'll try it cause maybe it needs the MED in the folder to work... I'll Try it Bye!
--KING BLING
( P.S, when I DO get my maps working on land warrior, you guys can see me on as KING BLING. I'm a medic with an M249 ( odd i know, but it works) and i'm usually kickin around on one of novaworlds TKOTH servers or Dumb Maps By IQ. I run Land Warrior so if you guys have it ill see ya there
Old 03-17-2005, 05:57 PM
peregrine falcon is offline peregrine falcon

if your med isnt in the same dirrectory as your DFLW.EXE and you export BMS mission it will be put in the dirrectory that your C4MED is in. so use your dirrectory box when exporting to browse to the DFLW folder mentioned above by JET
Old 03-18-2005, 07:12 AM

Ya, thanks. Weird thing tho... My bro, who's computer is identical except that it has better graphics got it working fine. I'll try clearing both of my harddrives of all things nova and re install it. I think the problem might be that i had some files on one hard drive and some files on the new harddrive where i installed it a second time. I think the game may have detected the resources but without their presence in the folder cannot operate properly. I'll give it a shot. DFLW needs reinstalling after a while anyways...

P. S here is one of the maps I made. May need to trim it (especially the AI on choppers) I tried to get it to work for TDM and TKOTH as well as CTF too. Tell me what you think of it. I included the . mis file cause, as i said, it needs trimming. You may need to download C4 MED here to get the converter needed so you can edit it with the MED that comes on the disc. Get C4 MED at: http://www.novahq.net/?show=utilities&cmd=file&id=136