Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 09-11-2002, 08:24 PM
(Old)
Unregistered

911 Memorial

GEN~VS~C U DIE Writes:

I AM THE FLAG

TRIBUTE TO THE LOST

MY HEART IS CRYING!

PLEASE BE PATIENT, THIS IS A VERY LARGE FILE...7 MEGS.

GOD PLEASE FORGIVE US OUR TRANSGRESSIONS

AND THOSE THAT TRANSGRESS AGAINST US.

AMEN
Old 09-11-2002, 10:21 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

and ur from.....where

Your from Aussie......thats a long way from where it shook below me
Old 09-12-2002, 10:41 AM
Unregistered
Unregistered

Plain

only once, who think about the others? how many civilians are death? how many muslime let their life? daily? i write anonym, because i'm not really a friend of this muslimes and i would not that someone bitching at me about my opinion. but i'll show u all will come back! i feel unhappy about the newest story to attack and attack. i dont think anything would be better with those aggressions. they will strike back i promise u, and they will do it the way they can. USA is sometimes not better they destroy our beautyfull world with their bombs. how many muslime died? but no one think only a short time to this people. i'm sure their are not all bad, they've the right as every other human! sure the politics are mad in their contries. but they've to free themselve! all other democratic staates has done that since a long time. we've killed our kings to get us free in europe. but before we was not so diffrent one men controlled us! it's a never ending story since i was born, what does i write it starts a long time before i was born! sometimes i've the bad feeling that our dear america wanted the control of the whole world and does the most for their own. not lucky about this things arround the world it makes me sick!
Old 09-12-2002, 11:32 AM
Desciple is offline Desciple

I am a loyal American, I stand up for my beliefs whether they are religious, political, or other.

I do not force my beliefs upon another living soul. However, I will not tolerate others forcing theirs upon me.

As confusing as it seems, America is the home of the free. Has this been taken too far? I believe so. When you have to learn another language in your home town to communicate to your work force rather than them learning the "home" language to work there, this is a terrible infringement upon the native Americans. (Before anyone hacks on me about that one, I know the story and don't agree with that one either. However, I cannot change the past.)

Whatever your religion or political standing, you should have the right to voice your opinion. I do not agree with everything that has happened caused by America, but I stand firm in saying, "IF YOU SHALL TAKE THE LIVES OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS (INCLUDING: HUSBANDS, FATHERS, WIFES, MOTHERS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY CHILDREN), you can most definately fortell your own future. YOU MEET THE REAPER in a quick retaliation.

It is true that America is not perfect. I am not aware of any nation that is. However, you can speak your mind here and not go to jail or live your life in fear of death because of your religion.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I HAVE SPOKEN!

DON'T SING IT, BRING IT; 'CAUSE I AM READY FOR YOU!

I have lost my mind, can you help me?

Send Siggies..............
Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Old 09-12-2002, 02:04 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

sorry... if u understand i tolerate that, that's not true! its a very sad thing what happend! but i cant reconize that the americans done something to get that better! watch your country, watch the weather, watch the nature u will find out it's nothing like before! your country burns out, one big catastrophe. and there are much more lives to save at our world! but your gloryous president search the war! was not in south africa! all others discuss to save the world! they discuss about renewable energy! not important to you? then your country make the most garbage in our world! your country suxx big! better to finance your army? more weapons? more demolitions? i'm disappointed when u think u should watch for the world make it real and not only wars! more pollution and more misery! at last dont forget your roots! u are just europeans who killed the most indians at your nice place there! murderd a whole races. so never mind my dear american, tell me the truth? i wont bring a child into this world, then i cant guarantee for this world. perhaps is the end closer as we can think! and if that's happen died a lot people more! but believe what u want, the time will show what's happens. cry for your people go to iraq, make wars, you are just blind! hate makes hate! this should not be a personal attack! only a thing for your thinking! NO one should died! no muslimes and no americans, just open your eyes! and kick your president for a better world and not for wars!
Old 09-12-2002, 03:13 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Why do people flame everything? This post is about remembrance. So stop arguing your points here.

God Bless America.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 09-12-2002, 08:39 PM
(Old)
Unregistered

if you wan't to have an ethical debate please take it somewhere else!
Old 09-15-2002, 12:28 AM
Pyro *NpK* is offline Pyro *NpK*

Why Fight

why should anyone fight in a forum about remembrance it is rude and disrespctfull

NpK Squad Home Page
http://216.66.115.200/

Old 09-15-2002, 02:53 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

This thread's being closed with painful memories and full honor. It will be opened next year same time same place.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 09-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

as promised the thread has been reopened
Old 09-06-2003, 11:57 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

It is a very fitting memorial Blackbelt and it is a great pity that some have taken this opportunity to critisise the United States on this very solemn occassion.

As the son of an American Father and English Mother I am very greatful for the sacrifice the United States continues to make in the defence of all democratic nations in the face of cowardly terrorists.

Warm Regards
Old 09-06-2003, 06:52 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
may their live's be remember for their lost and not for what they die for at a great lost.

and not know who or why they die for is a great lost a shame to the world.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]