Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 09:53 PM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
How old is she?

This is a really good question. I found this picture when i was doing some Image Search on google. she looks like she is 8 years old shooting an AR-15

Old 11-23-2004, 12:59 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
I think this is just an action shot and shes not actually shooting, my thought she would get the handle bar in her face when she fires and then fall backwards.... Theres no grip at all on the rifle, it just goes the way it wants to go when you pull the trigger... This is just plain dangerous to do

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 11-23-2004, 03:22 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

eek

It's disturbing to see any child with a gun in my opinion but there is the world as we would like and sadly, the world as it is.

Regards
Old 11-23-2004, 04:46 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
man that look like a full assault weapon automatic firing.

will hope no one ever find out who their family is could be some trouble for them.

Little girl with power is a bet to much.

will she got her small finger on that trigger real good.
we all know what family type she from a true blue redneck hecks.

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
It's disturbing to see any child with a gun in my opinion but there is the world as we would like and sadly, the world as it is.

Regards
its going to the birds soon baby's be shooting everything up with a Tommie gun soon. must be inbreeds who in the right mind have a 8yr or 12yr old shooting a rifle or a hand gun sad shape things are going now days it would be better when they hit maybe 14yrs old or 16yrs old then have a underage children's do it. i started shooting a pollute gun when i was 15yrs old, hell my father would not even let me near a shotgun or his handguns at all. sad i trun 16yrs old i shot a 22cal rifle.

I trun 17yrs old i shot a M16A1 and M60 up to big tank shooting at targets on a live fire range. I join up to the Arm Force service when i trun 17yrs old US-Army. cross train with other (Other MOS people jobs in the servers was a blast. shape charge are really nice to blowup
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dani-ar15.jpg (47.7 KB, 30 views)
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-23-2004 at 05:05 AM.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:22 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

the gun is half her size... hope ithe safteys on or atleast on semi.. she wouldnt expect the recoil unless shes used it before, over here if u join the army cadets or anything like that with weapons that legal as soon as u join u r permitted and entitled to be on the live firing range as long as under supervision by an officer, the girl is been watched which is a good thing (u can see the front of a guys shoe indicating hes looking str8 towards her. Still 8 if she is 8, is abit to young.. lol especially to be playing with guns.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:29 AM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Lol, if you look above she can barely fit here hand over the handle.... it looks like she might of just fired it once because there is a shell right next to here.

I wish i could fire a real gun! (Im 15, too bad i just live with my mom, mom's don't take you hunting lol)
Old 11-23-2004, 02:46 PM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
There is no age too young to begin learning about firearms. I was taught safety at age 3. I was enthralled with my dad's 20 guage shotgun and wouldn't leave it alone. So he decided to let me shoot it (I wanted to). Of course he was behind me and helping me hold it, and he didn't let the full force of the recoil hit me, but I was scared silly of guns until I was 13 or so. Same with smoking...I still can't touch a smoke. I don't want to.

Anyhow, if she's had past experience with guns, it won't be a problem. I would expect that that's not her first shot out of a gun. Just look at her stance and the placement of the butt of the rifle. She may not be able to handle a 3 round burst, but I bet she's fine with semi.
Old 11-23-2004, 04:10 PM
thundar is offline thundar

question why does it have to be somebody thats inbread or a redneck?
i come from a long family history where everyone shoots an hunts i myself was learning to shoot an hunt by age 4-5 i myself am teaching my 5 year old boy an 4 year old girl how to shoot an respect for it my 2 children want to learn an go hunting so i see nothin wrong with it if they are taught how to be responsable
maybe a ar-15 is a bit much but just because someone is learning to shoot at a young age they are inbread or a redneck? hell im a farmboy hillbilly redneck all rolled into one
Old 11-23-2004, 04:19 PM
.enfo. is offline .enfo.

Send a message via ICQ to .enfo.
i would that that is fake
cuz it looks like their trying to pull off something
shell just landed there and shes still holding it like shes posing

Supporter > < Supporter
Quote:
Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
enfo... u suck!

p.s. love ya really enfo
Old 11-23-2004, 04:33 PM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Here is where the pictures are from:

http://noman.darkwing.net/aaron/pict...0-02-shooting/

Just look for the pictures that say 'dani-ar15' in them and thats the same girl. Looks like pictures from here whole family are there
Old 11-23-2004, 07:22 PM
.enfo. is offline .enfo.

hmmm

Supporter > < Supporter
Quote:
enfo... u suck!

p.s. love ya really enfo
Old 11-23-2004, 09:13 PM
MikeCoDBHD is offline MikeCoDBHD

i think the girl is pretty safe, they are at a set up range, with grown ups, i cannot tell whats on the guys shirt but maybe NRA doesn't matter, the girl looks like she has fired before as posted by someone else by her stance, probably taught the guy with her, even scarier is this guy
Old 11-24-2004, 08:55 AM
.enfo. is offline .enfo.

nah the guy with the open shirt is, lol
they even have another chick there doing it, they cant be over 8 or 9
i think its fcuked lol

Supporter > < Supporter
Quote:
enfo... u suck!

p.s. love ya really enfo
Old 11-24-2004, 09:42 AM

She looks more safe shooting that gun than lots of people I've seen

After looking through those pics, there's no doubt in my mind those people know what they're doing. Just look at their stance and the way they hold their guns. The girl has almost perfect form, the bigger girl held the pistol like a pro, and that guy up there was holding it perfectly. They're obviously at a range, and the range wouldn't allow them to shoot alone if they didn't know how. Also, since they're at a range, you can tell they're responsible people.

I don't think anyone need worry about anyone in those pics
Old 11-24-2004, 10:05 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

I agree with BADDOG, but not if its a paintball gun, their just plain carnage.
But on a serious note, katana is right, it is very dangerouse for anyone that is very small to control something so powerful, you should atleats wait to your tall enough to control and impact
Old 11-24-2004, 11:09 AM
Creapy-AN- is offline Creapy-AN-

Send a message via ICQ to Creapy-AN- Send a message via AIM to Creapy-AN-
as long as the are adults there to guide her, watch her, and make sure she doesnt get hurt i think it is ok.

i shot an AR-15 when i was 11 i think and there was nothing wrong my dad was there to make sure i didnt do anything stupid and nothing bad came out of it.

www.IceStormGames.com
www.distortedstudios.com
Old 11-24-2004, 02:20 PM
MikeCoDBHD is offline MikeCoDBHD

Quote:
Originally posted by ux*Tecoma2
I agree with BADDOG, but not if its a paintball gun, their just plain carnage.
But on a serious note, katana is right, it is very dangerouse for anyone that is very small to control something so powerful, you should atleats wait to your tall enough to control and impact
i don't know how to say this, the AR-15/m16 do not really have much recoil. actually a easy gun to use do to it being gas operated. Pretty much anyone old that 6 can use it, i have seen kids at the local range use bigger and do pretty darn good.
Old 11-24-2004, 04:21 PM

That's what I thought...but I've never shot one, so I didn't want to say one way or t'other
Old 11-24-2004, 08:18 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

lol i shot my first 12gage at 10 scared the S@#$ out of me lol first 22cal at 7 and first bbgun at 6 and now i can with iron sights and a pistol at 25+yds put a group the size of a quarter or smaller with my ruger MII and can hit a tin can with my .308 with a scope at 600+ yards and can aquire a milk jug with my sks and bec red dot sight at 150+yds in less than 2 sec so it did help me to start so young.
Old 11-25-2004, 10:33 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

Her father is teaching her to respect a weapon. If she ever runs across one some where down the line she won't be shooting herself or any other child. You teach your child how to cross the street. Same thing, any parent who doesen't teach their child gun safety isn't being very responable. Thomas Jefferson said "Teach your childern, exspecialy when young, the use of firearms." So the next time you read in some newspaper of some child finding a loaded gun and the damaged, and heart ache it has caused. the blame should go to his parents who didn't do their job.HEY MAUSER TAKE YOUR OLD PHONE BOOKS AND SOAK THEM IN WATER A FEW DAYS, AS GOOD AS BALISTIC GEL. DO YOUHAVE ANY STEEL CORE 7.62X39 LEFT?

Last edited by KU43; 11-25-2004 at 10:48 PM.
Closed Thread