Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 10-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Wolverine=TAG= is offline Wolverine=TAG=

Send a message via ICQ to Wolverine=TAG=
Smile A New Land Warrior Game

Hi iam Wolverine and i have been playing df games for 4 years now and LW is still the best games i have played. I think LW should be brought to life. What i mean by that is make another LW game but with some adjustments. I loved LW when it came out and it was fun while it lasted. LW should be brought to life buy make new maps and adding a little more better graphics than what it had. It should also have Punkbuster with it so it dont become a cheaten peace of S*** game. The things i dont think the game should not have in it is a Driving Veh. For some reason novalogic came out with a game called Joint Operations and the people whated Driving Veh and it seems that they still B**** and Mon... Another thing that should not be in the game is long ass maps they should be the size of the maps from LW. The point iam trying to make is that LW needs to live again. Iam sure that there are people that agree with me of what iam trying to say and there will be people that disagree with me. But from what i hear from the old timers that play LW all the time would love to see it come back alive and to kick some serious ass!!!
Old 10-08-2004, 03:47 PM
thundar is offline thundar

well personally i think that lw an tfd were nothin but junk games i think they should come out with another game simular to bhd i dont see half the cheaters in bhd that i did in lw an tfd but this is just my opion
Old 10-09-2004, 07:58 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

I like the idea of an updated version of land warrior Wolverine and it's a game I would definitely go out and buy!

Regards
Old 10-19-2004, 01:35 PM
oHo.Metaphor is offline oHo.Metaphor

well the problem is these days that more and more people want a good story to the game, not thinking too mutch about the 'feeling' of the game, including 'game-control'.. Landwarrior is a simple game, easy to move with the character, great 'game-control'! no bs around, it's like the old 'doom' games in a way, it's real gaming! so I will definitely buy a new LW the graphic engine is the best I've seen in a game, cause of the simplicity.

better graphics would be nice though.. hehe It's even possible to make up a real based story to the game, related to Delta Force, like there is in BHD. then it would really be the greatest game ever

òµó./v\ê†âphôr

Last edited by oHo.Metaphor; 10-19-2004 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:25 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
Yeah LW basicly was the longest and best game i have every played. Its addicting with there stats and tryout to become #1 and there matches are competitive

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 10-19-2004, 02:51 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Quote:
Originally posted by thundar
well personally i think that lw an tfd were nothin but junk games i think they should come out with another game simular to bhd i dont see half the cheaters in bhd that i did in lw an tfd but this is just my opion
...you should be punished by Skin for saying that. LW is the BEST Novalogic game is always will be. No doubt about it.
Old 10-19-2004, 03:13 PM

well thats my opion an if it upsets ppl or pisses them off oh well but thats the way i feel srry
Old 10-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Wolverine=TAG= is offline Wolverine=TAG=

Send a message via ICQ to Wolverine=TAG=
well hey you didnt even have to post to this topic if you were going to say something like that. i was looking for people that would agree with me not post **** like no i didnt like them at all.
Old 10-19-2004, 10:01 PM

srry i thought it was for all comments not just for ppl to agree with ya oh well my bad
Old 10-23-2004, 08:51 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Smile

Now DF2 is the one needing Punkbuster real bad lmao

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 11-01-2004, 06:57 PM
Someidiot is offline Someidiot

hey guys i agree with mostly everyone that would be a great idea to create another land warrior. I agree with it so much i will submit that idea to my cousin in game design over at nova.!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2004, 08:39 PM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Someidiot
hey guys i agree with mostly everyone that would be a great idea to create another land warrior. I agree with it so much i will submit that idea to my cousin in game design over at nova.!!!!!!!
Ehm... Don't pay attention to Rick.

Anywho, i think LW was a very fun game because it had it all - Any weapon you can think of "underwater warfare" (Underwater weapons), Forest, Snow and desert terrains, Lots of maps, and people still played Flagball!

But unfortunately we lost alot of the maps, weapons, and game play types in BHD. All we need to do is update the LW graphics to the BlackHawk engine, and we're set to go!
Old 11-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Roshi is offline Roshi

Joint Operations:
Land Warrior Reserection

just a thought

----------------------------------------------

[]==[_'_'_'_'_']=----- <^>(O_o)<^>
Old 11-03-2004, 01:29 PM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
Quote:
Originally posted by Roshi
Joint Operations:
Land Warrior Reserection

just a thought

still not the same as LW was...i was huge in LW till i got tired of being called a cheat and then when the cheats started showing up more and more each week i had to put the game down...

i had a blast playing TKOTH...Crypt*MFA* put up a DFLW server last weekend with our old maps CodeSilent*MFA* and I made and i heard it was full most of the weekend...too bad i lost both my LW CDs and couldnt play that weekend...

maybe ill buy em sometime and get the *MaFiA* server online again...

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 11-15-2004, 02:46 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

That sounds like an excellent title for a new game G.I. Joe!!!!

Regards
Old 11-18-2004, 04:22 PM
.janissary is offline .janissary

Heres how it goes:
BHD
LW
DF2
DF1
TFD
JO

Dont like it well,
i really dont care...lol
Old 12-17-2004, 03:51 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

Thinking about it Land Warrior was probably the best in the Delta Force series. One of the main reasons for me was the fact you could play coop maps some thing sadly missing form BHD.

Regards & Seasons Greetings!!!!

Old 12-17-2004, 05:27 PM
~MOUSE~ is offline ~MOUSE~

EEK !

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
Thinking about it Land Warrior was probably the best in the Delta Force series. One of the main reasons for me was the fact you could play coop maps some thing sadly missing form BHD.

Regards & Seasons Greetings!!!!

As a sniper, DFLW & TFD were the worst pile of s*** nova has produced. Black dot = sniper

Even Steve Wonder would be able to spot snipers in those games.

If DF2 had the graphics of JO it would be the best game.

When I bought DF1 I only had a 56K modem, so I usually played as a flag runner in TFB servers. I enjoyed running around trying to bring back flags to win the game.

In DF2 I started sniping "wind & elevation ". Played in A&D servers destroying bases. Joined OFS and played in some tournaments (best times).

DFLW & TFD were the biggest disappointments ever. Although they had more weapons than DF2 and better graphics, most games turned into a nade fest.

BHD looked promising, the only problem was lag. Even when I upgraded to ADSL, QCB was just a mater of luck.
When it started lagging I started sniping unfortunately sniping was extremely easy (point & click).

JO looked like it was going to be the best game(good graphics,reasonable selection of weapons, ok ballistics) but it needed a few small tweaks. Unfortunately after JOE the international servers have turned into a stinking pile of s***.

Every time I join an international server my T&R lights start flashing yellow/red, I get CI's, lost connections and servers disappear.
The only way I can get a reliable server is to join the "West Coast Novaworld" servers and I live in the UK.

Come back DF2 all is forgiven.

Old 12-17-2004, 06:11 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
they need to re-release another lw game. same gfx and everything. But different guns, maps, and ect.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 12-18-2004, 05:58 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

I liked the wide open spaces of Land Warrior and any new game based on L.W. I feel sure nova would deal with problems the original had.

I guess it's a mute point as it's unlikely that Nova would ever bother bringing out a new version.

Regards & Seasons Greetings