Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Old 10-29-2008, 05:37 PM
deanobuck is offline deanobuck

updateing BHDTS problem

Hi all,
I get punted and people get punted from my server, we are all connected to Hamachi and all have the 1.5.0 version showing on first screen, however we think its a problem with my version...i click on update tab in the options and then get to the update wizzard, it downloads and at the end of the download i get a message saying " An error occured during the update. Please correct the problem and re-run Update.exe." .....i dont know what the problem is so i cannot correct it and hoped someone here could help.
Thanks in advance.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:08 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
Download the TS update from the downloads section here @ novahq and run that - lot of times it seems like using the built in update system causes more trouble then its worth
Old 10-29-2008, 09:48 PM
deanobuck is offline deanobuck

ok done that and uzipped to my BHD folder hopefully everything will work..thanks for your help,
BUT i do have another question.........
does vista conflict with xp lan servers, i say this cos a couple of my friends cannot see my server at all and they are the only ones with vista but we are all connected with hamachi to the same server...we can all connect to Teamspeak which is also running through the same hamachi server, its just DFBHD/TS we're having trouble with. all others with xp are fine just vista. Thanks for taking the time to help me.