Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 01-23-2004, 04:21 PM
*PR*Admin
Unregistered

today we<´ve had first time since 3 years a game you can qualify as "DF2" class..

challenging...35 Kills but every kill a good story...

2 vs 2..we played 90 minutes...that tells much..
Old 01-23-2004, 04:23 PM
frogman*PR* is offline frogman*PR*

Send a message via ICQ to frogman*PR*
eek

Quote:
Originally posted by Nova_NOT
#1 you can't ban me I am not on a static IP

#2 another one banning a c class I have many others

#3 run along little boy????

Kiss my butt if you want to support a company with no class go ahead....... what I said had nothing to do with controversy more of a moral issue

screw them before they screw you or just let them continue to screw you

that brings us down to the options I gave I never said where to get the game I just gave an additional suggestion of what someone who doesn't care to support NL but wants to play their crappy game bec their friends do

Plus you should be happy gives people something to talk about on this lame ass forum

elite!!!
If anything like me ill ban you all day long.
Old 01-23-2004, 04:30 PM
dish is offline dish

Send a message via ICQ to dish Send a message via AIM to dish
i think that novas doin soemtihn so that they arent having two games competeing at once, not many people would go out and buy both, but maybe in a 3 month difference people mgiht, so some people can think that they are cheating you, but i think they are just doin what any other corporate peeps would do, have one big project come out, and then another one, not to close but not to far behind

watch your head or you'll be eating my lead

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make some other bastard die for his."
George Patton

Old 01-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Nova_Not
Unregistered

Good point Dish, at least in your statement there is some brains behind it.....

I agree with you but at the same time you have some kind of right to the community to upkeep your game that alot of people payed 60 bucks for and have built communities around for example someones 6000 posts

when you blatently disregard these people and communitites some times enoug has to be enough and you say well I'm not going to be screwed no longer and you do some screwing yourself.

TS is just a MOD hardly worth 20 bucks..... it will be short lived and it is here just to keep people interested until JO comes out and then there will be 0 support for both TS and BHD and once again NL will say hahahaha screw you we have your money

well not mine I don't care to play in NL severs I will keep downloading.

Also not releasing the code so people can actually make servers for the game to be easy instead of server having to have a 32 meg video card????? Are these guys truely that stupid??? I think so.....

but like I said good point dish
Old 01-26-2004, 04:09 PM
~MOUSE~ is offline ~MOUSE~

squeek !

Why buy "Team Sabre" when "Terranova EXP" is free and looks like it does the same thing ?

Old 01-29-2004, 05:13 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

I think we have to take into account that although Novalogic and other game developers do make a lot of money from selling their games, they do need to commit large amounts of their resources to future game development without which there will be no new games.

No one has to buy Team Sabre or for that matter, any game they don't wish too but companies that develop new games still need the income from the sale of new games and expansion packs to further research and development in the PC game market place.

We can all down load free versions but without the developments by Nova and other companies eventually there will be no new games as there would be no profit for them to invest in the future.

Regards
Old 02-11-2004, 06:07 PM
LASD SEB~{SC} is offline LASD SEB~{SC}

I personally like Team Sabre.

LASD SEB~{SC}
Old 02-14-2004, 02:13 PM
spinal is offline spinal
[Insert Title]

humm

my friend had a predickson (sp) that someday in time that all these game makers like grand theft auto, & a few others that bring out new games (new cites, like in gta) & other gaming makers will someday come to a hault, people will get sick of hving to go out every week/month 2 buy a new game because there son wants it or it cool 2 hv that people are gona think 2 them selfs & say NO im not going out spending 30-40 £ on a game that in a week will be left in the cornor of the room with the other games & hv 2 go out & buy another, & to go out & pay 500- 3000+ 4 a comp it just 2 hv better performace & uptodate stuff & graphics inhacment{sp?} just to play these pc games,

so I think the gaming world will come to a painful hault......

Gaming Rig

AMD 64 3200+ venice skt 939
Akasa ak-913 Evo 33
Abit an8 fatal1ty nforce 4 ulutra
OCZ 1gb pc3200 dual channel Platinum
Ledtek geforce 6800ultra 256mb ddr3
Seagate barracuda 160gb
Plextor px-716a
on-board 5.1 sound
Logitech X-530 surround sound