Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 04-15-2005, 11:44 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

TAXES-proof of stupid people

I've just looked over some stats on how the U. S. Congress voted as far as taxes go. 100% was the best over all score for votes for lower tax. In the Soviet Republic of California both Diana Feinstein and Barbara Boxxer had 10%. In MESSachuse Commrad Kennedy, you know, the guy who has killed more people with his car than all my guns have, also got 10% . And here is the the best one. I saved it till last. Our greatest war hero, in his own mind, john kerry with a big 0%. These 4 true AMERICAN HEROS are re-elected over and over again. Proof 100% that good people elect good leaders, but good people don't vote.
Old 04-16-2005, 09:49 AM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
Do you have links to this? I'd like to have those
Old 04-16-2005, 01:51 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

Sorry,I deleted the e-mail but I if you need a good sorce of first hand, no b.s. link, that info came from the Federalist Patriot. You can get a free subscription at http://FederalistPatriot.US/subscribe/ You may be a little POed at some of the stuff this government of ours get away with. It has some good quotes, but it won't renew your faith of mankind.Subscribe! It's well worth it and it's FREE
Old 04-16-2005, 01:59 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Sounds like Republican propagenda machine to me.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 04-16-2005, 02:35 PM

I'd rather republican propaganda than democrat...
Old 04-16-2005, 08:20 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

The facts speak 4 them selfs. It's a stat and stats don't lie. A vote is a vote.If you are a democrat and are for killing unborn babys but are against putting under aged killers to death, willing to give up your 2nd ammendment right, want to give the gays all the rights as a married couple,think all court judges are unfit if they belive in God,have the government control every move you make, and be taxed all the way to the poor house that is your right. But you are a dieing breed.The reason, 99% of the aborted babys in this country would have been democrats because Republicans don't belive in abortions.All those murdered babys will never vote or laught or cry.One thing more, could you please explain to me the reasoning of a person who would cast a vote for kerry. No matter what I do I just can't figger it out.Mabey if you could tell me one good thing this ?man? has ever done it would help me out.Thanks
Old 04-16-2005, 08:42 PM

I wonder how many geniuses, excellent surgeons, and great thinkers have been killed by abortion. Sickens me...
Old 04-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Recon is offline Recon

i think you just stated the best reason to best reason to be againist abortion, really i have never thought of that being a reason to be aganist it
Old 04-16-2005, 10:08 PM

Yup...can't just think of them as regular joes. Everyone's a baby at one time or another. Just think, if someone simply being late for work one day can totally change the direction of their life, what happens when someone isn't even born? Could be the difference of a firefighter helping you out of a burning building, or a good friend, or a great inventor.

I came this close | | *holds thumb and pointer finger together* to not existing. My parents were still in highschool, both had good futures ahead of them that, with a child, would be ruined, and they both had family members telling them to have an abortion, because it's "ok".

Not that I'm anyone special...
Old 04-17-2005, 01:09 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Im a liberal when youre looking at the american political spectrum. But you make the mistake that because someone votes republican or democrat they are for and against everything that the party stands for, there would have been a lot of people who oted for kerry but were in favour of the war in iraq, just like there are those that dont support the war and voted bush. Anyway i would have thought that democrats are against the death penalty for crimes.

I dont think that judges are unfit if they believe in god, allah, buddha etc etc i do believe that there should be a seperation of church and state, including the judiciary, you only have to look at why america was founded that youll find the reason why, most of the early colonists came from england to escape religious persecution by the Monarch. The seperation of church and state is a key idea of what america was founded on.

As for casting a vote for kerry, its as simple as standing up for what you believe in, there are people out there who think that kerry would have been more suitable president than bush. Dosent mean that their right or wrong...
Old 04-17-2005, 03:34 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

the 2nd president of the us , john adams' was a preacher. on sundays he used his presidendel office as a church. the seperation of church and state was implanted by the judiciary farther down the road.by reading between the lines of the founders of this country you will have no dought that seperation of church and state was the farthest thing from their mind. can anyone tell me why they voted for kerry and what he belived in. i know it wasn't God.

Last edited by KU43; 04-17-2005 at 09:44 AM.
Old 04-17-2005, 02:34 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
I vote for the best man. I don't car what party they are in.

John Kerry is a lying fool, you can tell it by looking him in the face. He has a face of scum. I vote for someone that isn't afraid to represent what he believes in.

John Kerry stated that he was against abortion and he thought it was evil. Yet in his campain he supported it.
What kind of a leader is that? Sure glad Abraham Lincoln and Washington were not like him.

I will probably get guff from this but that is what I think matters when you're voting.

I don't care who is democratic, republican or any other party. As long as the person running is compitent and can lead and also has good values, I will vote for him.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:32 PM

I think we should stop all kind of political debts on NovaHQ.net ... Coz it's leading to flame ...

Quote:
Old 04-18-2005, 02:42 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

It would be sad if we lost all political debate DD, after all NovaHQ is a broad church and I understand the admins want free and fair debate on all subjects, of course these debates shouldn't lead to flaming but people do get passionate about what they believe.

There from time to time on these boards some very good debates and I for one hope it will, (admins willing), continue!!!!

Warm Regards
Old 04-18-2005, 07:35 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

ill do my darndest to keep political debates ok on the fourms, despite the pasionate debates that happen here, there is very minimal person to person flaming.....
Old 04-18-2005, 08:15 AM
"ath-hole"

Hehe we have more flame wars in the Graphics section then I have ever seen on one of the political posts.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:03 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

More power to your elbow Mike, these debates are part of what makes NovaHQ so great!!!!

Warmest Regards
Old 04-18-2005, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BB/Mike*MFA*
ill do my darndest to keep political debates ok on the fourms, despite the pasionate debates that happen here, there is very minimal person to person flaming.....
Well, don't say I didn't warn ya!!

*takes off his boxing gloves* Now you all watchout!

Quote:
Old 04-18-2005, 10:29 AM

Heh, you're not the only one here
Old 04-18-2005, 11:17 AM
"ath-hole"

Hehe, the trick is to get the admin to flame you...

Just kiddin'

I'd like to see you confuse Mike although I doubt that is possible.