Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 12-11-2004, 06:41 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool Killzone (PS2).

"IN TIMES OF WAR, DO NOT CRAVE HONOUR, DO NOT PRAY FOR ORDER, AMITY OR SURRENDER, ASK ONLY THAT YOU OUTLIVE THE DAY."

So says the back of ther box in which Killzone the game came and this has to be one of the best F.P.S. games I have ever played on the PS 2! I don't know if it will be available on PC yet but if it is, go out and buy it!

From the urban battlegrounds to the swamps this game is a tour de force of non stop action with A.I. that will kill you given half a chance and actually acts like it's thinking ahead of you.

A multitude of weapons from a lethal pistol to a huge rocket launcher completes your arsenal to take on the Helgan forces who are determined to destroy makind and come periously close to doing so.

You can play as one of four characters, all with different skills in the art of combat and together with your superb cut scenes this game hurtles along at break neck speed to an exciting conclusion.

The gaphics are outstanding for the PS 2 and the story line is exciting, a game I played from start to finish over the past week and I couldn't wait to see what was coming next.

Baddog gives this game 90% for sheer enjoyment and excitement!

Warm Regards