Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Old 12-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Reliable Toolbars

Reliable Toolbars

I was thinking today, what is the most reliable toolbar you could get? Google toolbar has got adware in it, Yahoo Toolbar
looked unfriendly cause it installed itself on my computer when I went to the Yahoo site.
I currently use the MSN toolbar, it is simple and reliable.
What is the most user best?

Chris_OJB_DF645 --Just asking cause most are annoying
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 12-24-2005, 08:27 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
none they all have adware in them all of them, if you like get ICQ it has google instill it to it no adware at all. or go to www.google.com use the search there.

stay away from all type off toolbar's they are loaded with adware in them. i try Yahoo, MSN, google and some others all of them have adware/spyware in them one type or another type.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 12-24-2005, 10:06 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
How Do You Know?

How Do You Know?

Like if you know how would yu know if it affects your computer? Slow performace?
Cause I thought the MSN toolbar was great cause it came with the ISP and I thought they tested it and stuff. I really hate the Mirar toolbar. Mirar toolbar is spyware and adware, once it attacked my computer
and it placed itself on the browser, if you right-click and uncheck the toolbar it stays there, you cannot uninstall it cause it would not do a thing if you tryed to remove it, and was a killer. I heard this evil Canadian did this to rip people right off and stuff all all. You can remove it from the registry but the thing I hate about it was that if you pointed anywhere on a link on a webpage it would pop up an advirtisment
related to such topic. Such crap and such evil.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --I beter stay away from that crap anyway
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 12-24-2005, 10:13 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

I've used MSN and Yahoo tool bars.

MSN one kept crashing my machines. Yahoo one was slowing down my surfing. So no more tool bars for me

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 12-25-2005, 06:02 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
How Do You Know?

Like if you know how would yu know if it affects your computer? Slow performace?
Cause I thought the MSN toolbar was great cause it came with the ISP and I thought they tested it and stuff. I really hate the Mirar toolbar. Mirar toolbar is spyware and adware, once it attacked my computer
and it placed itself on the browser, if you right-click and uncheck the toolbar it stays there, you cannot uninstall it cause it would not do a thing if you tryed to remove it, and was a killer. I heard this evil Canadian did this to rip people right off and stuff all all. You can remove it from the registry but the thing I hate about it was that if you pointed anywhere on a link on a webpage it would pop up an advirtisment
related to such topic. Such crap and such evil.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --I beter stay away from that crap anyway

now would they tell you its loaded with adware/spyware were they make money off these things no.

me and other have tested them out and Webroot-Spy Sweeper and Spybot - Search & Destroy and all so LavaSoft-Ad-Aware SE Personal all say it so.

don't instill any toolbar you be sad later on system lag down and gaming get burn more.

will maybe we been there and try them out.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 12-25-2005 at 06:15 PM.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:17 AM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
just got the google one, its perfect, no probs.