Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 12-04-2005, 08:25 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

Something to think about

There is more people murdered in the US than killed in Iraq.The democrats say we need a set a date to leave Iraq. Not for our troops, not for the country,but to try to win a few seats in congress. it doesnt matter if they undermind our military or the country it's self with treasonest lies because to them the ends justify the means. The demos can't figer why they loose elections. They own the media, they own the schools of higher learning, they have bought and paid for the ones on welfair and since it's start bus these low lifes to the polls.and They spend large amounts of money to win only to lose
The reason they loose is the truth catches up with them.
(LIE 1) bush led us to war by iying about WMD. 3 investagations have proved otherwise.
(LIE2) the demos never wanted to go into Iraq. Bill cCinton in 1968 signed a bill to overthrow the government of Iraq say" I'm 100% sure saddam will use WMD on America." kerry said "if you dont think saddam has nukes then don't vote for me" harry the traitor reid said "saddam has nukes and must be overthrowen. finstine, boxer, even the murderen cheaten felon ted " big dig"kennedy was screaming WAR!
(LIE 3)We have been in iraq too long. it took Hillary Cinton a longer time to find rose law ferms billing records than we have looked for WMD. Bush took Iraq in alot less time than Jan Reno took the Branch Davidian The 3rd Infantry Divison destroyed the Medina Republican Guard in less time than it took Ted Kennedy to call police after he drown his date in the Chappaquiddick river.
(LIE 4)The Republicans want to steal your Social Security It was demos that started this so called personal non taxable volentary SS. The demos voted to allow congress to borrow it. a demo, jim carter made it so people entering this country could draw it even though never paying a dime into it, and the demos voted to tax it with al gore casting the tie breaking vote SO WHO IS STEALING YOUR SS
(LIE 5 )The demos would have let weapons inspectors do their job a demo misled us into WW2 Germany never attacked us'' a demo led a war to north korea they never attacked us a demo left 2000 POW'S BEHIND TO BE USED AS SLAVE LABOR AND MEDICAL LAB RATS. A demo led us into Viet Nam they never attack us
Sense 9/11 President Bush has liberated 2 countrys, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-QAadia. Put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran, and N. Korea ands captured a terrorist thats killed over 300,000 of his own people. There also hasn't been another attack on American soil But you wont hear that fro m are treasonis media or a demo
There is'nt a day goes by without some democrat saying something bad about Bush. Most of the time it streaches the truth till it snaps. but most demos belive what ever they are told from murders, traitors, liers, and even john "just cheak the record kerry

Last edited by KU43; 12-04-2005 at 09:29 AM.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:55 AM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

Bush is a good man! I am glad we have him as president...especially in this era...I'm not much on politics..but I like a guy that isn't afraid to tell you or a whole nation to *@cK yourselves...it's off your ass and on your feet action from this guy...I like that...and really don't care who doesn't...
American Pride
<:{{{}}}><

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 12-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
I'm sick of them all damnit! Unless they can reach me, I'm done. *spit*. We need change and we need it now! I pray for General Peter Pace!!

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 12-04-2005, 01:22 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

ROFLMAO!!! Funniest post I've read in months. Thanks for the laughs KU43

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 12-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Kinda close to home today, eh? Anybody see Bushy in NC on tv? lol..

Old 12-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
George Bush

George Bush

There are two sides and one is Be a jolly good chump and another is I do not want to be an
American Idiot! Lets get it on to the early morning!

Chris_OJB_DF645 --The president
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 12-06-2005, 01:46 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
don't wanna get involved in this one

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 12-06-2005, 04:51 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will its sad all they can do is play the blame game on each other parties D & R and not try to get the country in good working order.

there people liven in the streets in america and there are poor income familys who are trying to make end meat, here in the U.S.A we are turning into a 3rd world country.

in the pass we was leading the world, but war or action in overs sea's cost money. jobs are going over sea to other countrys we need to employe are own people.

sooner or later stack market will crash and they all be broke as ever.

lets get the job done with and over with before we are broke.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 12-06-2005, 06:07 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

Controversy is sometimes good for the soul I think......

Warm Regards
Old 12-06-2005, 06:56 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

I call em like I see em. But I WOULD'NT call em at all if it gave strenght to the enemy.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:08 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
GET ALL THE TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ NOW!! - John Murtha (My City Senator, State: Pennsylvania)

Old 12-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
afghanistan was worth it.
iraq war isnt, it serves no purpose, my brother and his friends, who are in the army, agree about it too, the iraqi war is quite pointless, and several of them have been deployed and seen their friends killed.

Old 12-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

~Semper Fi~ Murtha!