Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2004, 01:51 AM
Tankgirl is offline Tankgirl

Cry I Got Banned from my Novaworld Account

Okay… now I know why… I have purchase ALL of the Delta Force games over the last few years. I have had a Novaworld account for the last two years. I have never been banned before in ANY way. I own two computers, one for me and one for my children, they don’t get to play on mom’s computer, so I BUY the game and I install it on the two computers I OWN and used a no cd crack. If this is a violation then this needs to go to someone higher than Novaworld because it is wrong that they would make people buy several copies. I buy a movie and it plays on ALL of my dvd players, I rent a game and it plays on BOTH of my Playstations, if I BUY a game I should be able to have it on BOTH my computers. I don’t want my children using the CDs, they scratch them, loose them, and get stuff all over them SO WHY WOULD I WASTE THE MONEY? Are they really suggesting that I buy more than one for the computers I OWN outright???? I am so angry I could spit! I even tried to delete my account and Novaworld won't let me even do that! TALK about control issues on their end. So do what you want NOVAWORLD…ban me for your petty reasons. EA Games has my support, guess from now on I will go spend my money elseware.

So note to all you out there...watch out for nocds... and spend lots of money