Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 10-13-2003, 12:05 PM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

RollEyes BHD TRUCKS

I'm putting in some trucks in a map that i'm making, but... iknow how to make them move, but not how to change the speed of them, the default speed seems very fast!

Can anyone help me here?
Old 10-14-2003, 04:55 PM
V99 is offline V99

Send a message via AIM to V99
lol yeah me got the same prolbem, you put em on the waypoint and it goes @ max speed!
Old 10-14-2003, 08:16 PM
mrpow is offline mrpow

Send a message via Yahoo to mrpow
You get the trucks to move the same way helos do.

Using waypoint to set the course that they will travel and trigger area to set, or change the speeds. The same goes for boats. you can also play around with the driver's skill levels to give you different effects in the turns.
speed setting sould be set up according to your needs. jumping on a hummer going 75 could or will get you killed. so you may want to slow them down and stop them altogether at the pick up points.

Come to the our ***POW***T3 server to see our custom maps with many moving vehicles at work.

side note: we have just added a new map CTF to the line up call "Bomd Run 4" witch not only has lots of moving vehicles, but we added a "punishment feature" to the game.
Every time your team hangs a flag, it triggers a 3 second carpet bombing on the other teams base. it's pretty cool and everytime the other team scores, you tend to grit your teeth because you can hear the jets coming then the bombs, and if your in the base , your died.

MR.POW out
Old 10-15-2003, 12:37 PM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

thanks m8, and can you send me that map? IT SOUNDS REALLY COOL