Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-10-2004, 03:25 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Cool things i see that will come to pass

here what i really truly think will happen in tomorrow.

1.) 2004: Pres Bush will win again the office of the white house.
2.) 2006: Nation of Israel will to totally destroy Iran.
3.) National park Yellowstone will blowup in the next 2006-2012 year. or sooner.
4.) 2004: Saddam's will be put to death before the year is out.
5.) The Statue of Liberty: is a target they will try to blow it up in next 1-2 years.
6.) Arafat is already dead or will soon to be dead.
7.) Years 2006-2015 will be the worst of all times, many things will happen. a lot of it is death will be handed out to the world.

[Added in]
8.) terrorist will have nukes and running around like flies ready to die in any place their so call god tell them to. [dreamers]

I'll try to make up more things to read and think about.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-10-2004 at 09:00 AM.
Old 09-10-2004, 04:42 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Re: things i see that will come to pass

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP

3.) National park Yellowstone will blowup in the next 2006-2012 year. or sooner.

i think i read about this recently.
to do with volcanoes etc?
Old 09-10-2004, 05:59 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Oh yes the so called 'supervolcanoes' ive studies thes in geology, and some of the 'facts' are somewhat sketchy (no doubt i happened its the other facts..) and rely on estimated judgenments rather than uniformatarianism or scientific research. It also worth pointing out that over the last 750,000 years the Continental Plate that the USA sits on has moved..

If the Yellowstone caldera does erupt, you may want to skip the continent, the Mt St Helens blast spewed ash all over the world (although in most parts it was so fine you couldnt see it) so a 'supervolcanoe'....

While were on the geological doomsday subject, you may want to look into a mega-tsunami, especially if your on the West Cast of the States, because it looks like ther will be one coming your way soon. Esentially a mega tsunami is started when half an island slides into the ocean, essentially its similar to the ripple effect except on a larger scale, its said that a mega-tsunami would cross the pacific in less than 2 hours...

But yes i agree chief, the world could be a scary place in the next couple of decades
Old 09-10-2004, 06:05 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

found this link about what you said > http://www.solcomhouse.com/yellowstone.htm

i think the stuff i was reading was on snopes.com which mentions that there is a high level of seismic (spell) activity and the ground is getting much hotter.

Last edited by Steve; 09-10-2004 at 06:59 AM.
Old 09-10-2004, 06:07 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

I might add BB/Mike that the world has been a very scary place since August 1945 and the advent of the atomic bomb!

Let's hope we all have a peaceful and prosperous future, disasters not with standing!

Regards
Old 09-10-2004, 06:44 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by BB/Mike
Oh yes the so called 'supervolcanoes' ive studies thes in geology, and some of the 'facts' are somewhat sketchy (no doubt i happened its the other facts..) and rely on estimated judgenments rather than uniformatarianism or scientific research. It also worth pointing out that over the last 750,000 years the Continental Plate that the USA sits on has moved..

If the Yellowstone caldera does erupt, you may want to skip the continent, the Mt St Helens blast spewed ash all over the world (although in most parts it was so fine you couldnt see it) so a 'supervolcanoe'....

While were on the geological doomsday subject, you may want to look into a mega-tsunami, especially if your on the West Cast of the States, because it looks like ther will be one coming your way soon. Esentially a mega tsunami is started when half an island slides into the ocean, essentially its similar to the ripple effect except on a larger scale, its said that a mega-tsunami would cross the pacific in less than 2 hours...

But yes i agree chief, the world could be a scary place in the next couple of decades
they have to 2ea mounds building up inside that caldera and the temp is getting hotter. there been a lot of research going on it right now, some are getting jumpy, they not screaming at this time but they are really looking at it good and hard.
==================================
yea there is a lot going on in this world and many don't listing to the news! they listing and keep what they like to hear and let the rest go by.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-10-2004, 07:01 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Yellowstone info.

http://www.snopes.com/science/volcano.asp
http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/yvo/new.html

interesting reading