Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > Humor & Jokes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Humor & Jokes Got a funny joke or a funny email? Post it so we can all laugh!

Old 11-30-2001, 01:03 PM
G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™ is offline G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™
USMC

Send a message via ICQ to G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™ Send a message via Yahoo to G£Ñ~¥§~Ç µ С£™
eek Mike and Laura

The year is 2500 and Mike and Laura land on Mars after accumulating enough frequent flier miles. They meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things. Mike asks if Mars has a stock market, if they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc. Finally, Laura brings up the subject of sex. "Just how do you guys do it?" asks Laura. "Pretty much the way you do," responds the Martian. Discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another. Laura and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. He's got only a teeny, weeny member - about half an inch long and just a quarter inch thick. "I don't think this is going to work," says Laura. "Why?" he asks, "What's the matter?" "Well," she replies, "It's just not long enough to reach me!" "No problem," he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite impressively long. "Well," she says, "That's quite impressive, but it's still pretty narrow...." "No problem," he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, his member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman. "Wow!" she exclaims, as they fell into bed and made mad, passionate love.

The next day the couples rejoin their normal partners and go their separate ways. As they walk along, Mike asks "Well, was it any good?" "I hate to say it," says Laura, "but it was wonderful! It was the best sex I ever had! I doubt if I will be able to close my legs or pee for a week! It was truly phenomenal. How about you? Was it great for you too?". "It was horrible," he replies, All I got was a headache. All she kept doing the whole time was slapping my forehead and pulling my ears."
or I will see you DIE!!!!!
[img]/images/sigs/cudiesig.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2001, 01:34 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

ahahahahahhahaha lmfoa!!!!!!!! lolololol

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq