Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 01:17 PM
King is offline King

Troy, behave yourself m8. Dont flame on novahq. I still love to come here.
This kind of posts isnt well, and i expected a bit different from you. Novahq has been your home for a long time, and you should respect everyone here.

Novahq is a great community, and its still very busy. Think the best df site still arround, as some others are very inactive or even death.

Old 03-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

And lets get something right, you didnt pass out one night drunk, had a sudden realization and woke up a changed man and decided to leave on your own accord because you felt differently towards novalogic, you were removed from the NHQ administration team for reasons you have been told.

So dont pretend to be some philosopher on the subject, its just hypocritical, if this hadnt have happned, youd still be towing the NL line like you were a day before you were removed, and like you would be had you gone to another NL site instead of a site with no NL connections.

Quote:
Those that have tried to hate me, keep hating, you'll never be me..
If thats aimed at me
1. I dont hate you, i have never tried to hate you.
2. Again with the ego, you really think that highly of yourself that you think anyone should want to be you, why do you consider yourself in such a way that you think i should try and be like you? i dont want a drinking problem and a ego bigger than the madison square gardens, im quite content being who i am...

Last edited by Lakie; 03-02-2006 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Jason is offline Jason

I just can't belive you troj.

Old 03-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
only thing i will say on this subject is for all of you who didnt understand our reasoning on getting rid of trojan as an administrator, please read the posts above. THAT is how he is behind the scenes...not the bull**** act he pulls when he is in public. how he is everyone friend and "brother"

we were just takin out the trash

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 03-02-2006, 10:43 PM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
Trojan,
You left here with my respect, and a great deal of others respect aswell. As i saw you, you were in fact as Trilogy puts it a "friend or brother", a guy who was very active in helping out and being something more to this community than a pain in the ass, you were a big help at many times. When you left (got fired), you did it in the appropiate mannor saying goodbye and wishing us here at the community and the nhq.net site good luck and to continue to prosper. However, thats all gone. I read your post, i read how your "Better" than this site, the Nova-Logic Community, better than some of us in fact. Not only did you trash and try to tarnish this great site. But you made your self look like a complete jack-ass, you not only lost my respect, but im sure a huge amount of others. For a guy who once fought spamming and advertising of websites, it looks like you now join those "great" people, the kinda people who others have no respect for, who others strongly dislike, and who others will remember the kinda of person you are: a jack-assing selfish "internet troll".

Nice knowing you and your poor attitude,
Dont come back.

----------------------------------------
[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]
Old 03-03-2006, 02:22 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
wtf are you guys on about? I didn't flame anyone? I'm totally confused now. I merely came in to say hello.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:49 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

I have seen both your sides, i did like one of them but i've lernt to hate the other side, which is a shame! I'm afraid I have lost all my respect that I had in you and thats a shame, but you have yourself to blame for it

Good knowing you and I wish I only had seen the one side of you, but thats not the case

My photography website

Old 03-03-2006, 02:55 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
Wth did I do? Someone tell me? I've done nothing but be honest and sincere. I can't help it if people are jealous or hate me because I never had special conversations with them. I've earned my rep and a few of you here at NHQ I consider brainwashed and misled to think I would purposely come here to start trouble. I laugh in you people faces now. King I will not flame here for you m8. I've moved on and these kids will grow up someday! I'm out!
Old 03-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally posted by Troy
Wth did I do?
You just lost the respect of quite a few people..

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 03-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
You've lost the respect of me too Trojan...

I don't like to brag on about something one too many times but,
I just want to talk you on Messenger to see what's going and stuff, but you never seem to answer me, and I try to send a Wink to tell you I wanna talk but, you just send me back a Wink and not answer which is
impolite and not nice. I know you don't like me...

And like I said before, Messenger is for talking and not signing in for nothing.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 03-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Send a message via AIM to Jeff
Quote:
......I've done nothing but be honest and sincere. I can't help it if people are jealous or hate me because I never had special conversations with them....... I laugh in you people faces now. King I will not flame here for you m8. I've moved on and these kids will grow up someday! I'm out!
I have kept to myself for a long while with my views on your double sided personality Trojan but now that is just sad. Your ego is too big to see past the fact that it doesn't matter if people had special talks with you. You're not some type of god here, some may have looked up to you but that in no way made you "the" guy on NHQ. Go ahead and laugh at us, but in the end you're just on your own laughing with yourself while we're here hanging out and having a laugh with each other. I'm glad to hear you've moved on, and good luck in the future.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:31 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

whos jealous that you never had 'special conversations' with them? lol i dont see anyone complaining that you didnt pay attention to them.

just like everyone else has said, your ego is getting way too big and you've lost my respect mate.

i think its time you left for good and not made it worse..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 03-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
im jealous, i want to be in my thirties and divorced

Old 03-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

This is now closed, normally this would be removed but this shows a small part of one of the multiple reasons why troj was removed as an admin of NHQ and as such we will leave it here for anyone that wants to form their own opinions.

Those of you who were disapointed with Troys removal as admin, let me say so were we, but this thread demostrates the two faced nature of the guy that we had to put up with, which only vindicates the decision to remove him...
Old 03-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
I've moved on and these kids will grow up someday!
You're an idiot. You leave here, try to take every member with you, which obviously didn't work, and we never said a word about. Then you come back here and flame us, and advertise again. Which backfired and made everyone realize what a two faced person you are. If we are kids I can't wait to one day grow up to be just like you Trojan.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry

Last edited by Matt; 03-04-2006 at 12:01 AM.
Closed Thread