Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 05-14-2003, 05:45 PM
rfburn is offline rfburn

Send a message via Yahoo to rfburn
RollEyes How do I add sound to BHD?

I have been looking through alot of Forums for this info. I can't seem to find anything that helps. Does anyone know how to include sounds in BHD? In a SP map I am making, I am trying to make a wav file play if the player steps outside the designated game area, Just to warn him to get back inside the area. I also would like to know how to use the tools included in the editor, they are: Mission SCR, Mission WAC, run SNDC, and run Text Tool. Can anyone help or recommend a good tutorial that would cover these things ?

You can Email me if you like at: g_lipham@hotmail.com
Old 05-17-2003, 01:56 PM
rfburn is offline rfburn

Send a message via Yahoo to rfburn
OK, I now have the Anoshi Tutorial. It helps. But how the heck do we get the list of all the built in game sounds that BHD has? I cant call up a wav file if I dont know what the name of it is !!! And is there ANY WAY possible to get the game to kick start a wav file other than those built in to the BHD game????? Please answer if any of you have the info. I have an awsome map I am building, rich in detail. I just want to add the bells and whistles to it now. When its done I will post it here. Thanks in advance.