Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 02-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Flyboy is offline Flyboy

Team USA Recruiting

Hey, I'm Flyboy, and I'm the leader of the American National BHD team. You've probably seen me playing in a server as úsà•Flyboy. We are a team of America's Finest BHD players that will play against other national teams from around the world (like the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, France, Canada...etc). If you are interested, you can either send me an e-mail or send me a message on MSN (bloodyhell247@hotmail.com). Also feel free to visit our site at www.uswarfare.com (website is subject to change as only the vWar page is up-to-date, the rest of the site is out-of-date).

Please note that this is not a squad, so your involvement in your squad should not be jeopardized. We do not require you to wear Team USA tags (unless you are playing in a match or training with us), so do not let this affect your decision on joining our team, as you can wear your squad tags anytime you play if you like. Most of the Team USA members are in squads as well, Think of this kinda being like the Olympics where the best basketball players on different NBA teams join up on Team USA to play in the Olympics v. other countries.

Just let me know,
Flyboy

P.S. If you would like anyone else or if you think others are interested in being apart of Team USA, please don't hesitate to send me their names.