Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 01-22-2006, 06:55 AM
Chels is offline Chels

Old Stories

of when you have gotten hurt

me First:

Two years ago, my bro had his 18th birthday. We all had a huge paintball fight and stuff. Then when we went in the house I decided to shoot his girlfriend lol and she went all psycho like "OMG LOOK OMG LOOK!" So my bro comes out and I said ok 18 free b-day shots like tradition (On bdays you can dead shoot someone as many times as ur age) So I usually can take it and I wear a mask, but this time i didn't so I stood to the wall and my mom watched lol it was pretty funny, he shot me 16 times and I had already had welts and bled from most spots on my legs. Well then mister smarty pants shoots my neck and I fainted dead to the ground and I woke up in hospital, and couldnt talk.

Thats my worst day when i got hurt.

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 01-22-2006, 07:52 AM
Terry is offline Terry

well that dont sound like too much fun!!!

well ive been hurt plenty of times, but the only one i can remember was last week at work. i had just undone the wheel nuts on a ford focus, and as some of you may know, if its the first time the focus wheels are being removed, they are usually very hard to remove from the hubs.

anyways, being the big man i am (lol) rather than using a rubber malet, i start wacking the edge of the tyre with the parm of my hand until the wheel comes off. eventually, 1 came off, so i started on the other one...

now imagine im hitting this thing as hard as i can, then i miss the tyre and hit the lip of the tyre that holds the hub caps on...

it dug into the muscle below my thumb and at first i thought i'd cut a ligament because i couldnt move my thumb. for the rest of the day i continued to work with one hand, then left an hour early to go doctors. left work, couldnt be bothered with doctors so i went straight home.

next day my hand was fine, ive been working on it for a week now then suddenly yesterday it started hurting. it wasnt till i had to sign a piece of paper for a delivery that i noticed something had to be wrong, coz i couldnt write my own name....

anyways, ignored it, have woken up today and its fine again... a bit weird but i dunno wether to get it checked out tomora or just lump it?

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 01-22-2006, 07:58 AM
Lucky is offline Lucky

all up to you dude

well one time i was 5 and i was on this play set and it had this swing attached to it but so.......

i was sitting on top when it rocked a bit and i fell down off it like a 10-15 foot drop and broke bolth my arms on impact, i walked home and watched tv till my mom noticed and took me to the doctors
Old 01-22-2006, 08:29 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Re: Old Stories

Quote:
Originally posted by Vixxy
of when you have gotten hurt

me First:

Two years ago, my bro had his 18th birthday. We all had a huge paintball fight and stuff. Then when we went in the house I decided to shoot his girlfriend lol and she went all psycho like "OMG LOOK OMG LOOK!" So my bro comes out and I said ok 18 free b-day shots like tradition (On bdays you can dead shoot someone as many times as ur age) So I usually can take it and I wear a mask, but this time i didn't so I stood to the wall and my mom watched lol it was pretty funny, he shot me 16 times and I had already had welts and bled from most spots on my legs. Well then mister smarty pants shoots my neck and I fainted dead to the ground and I woke up in hospital, and couldnt talk.

Thats my worst day when i got hurt.
DAMN!

Um did you change name again?

My photography website

Old 01-22-2006, 09:59 AM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
Keeping on with vixxys' paintball story. I was practicing with my team and we had a lil rule with some of the people that came to play with us, if your more then 5feet you can shoot other wise give them the chance to give up, well i snuck up on a guy and told him to give up, and the a-hole turned and as i was looking up a lil cuz i was shot in the mask earlier, the ball from 5 feet magicaly curves up under my mask and hits me right on the lip and nocks me out cold. Was laying there for a good 5-10 secs before the marshal came over, and just laughed =/
Old 01-22-2006, 02:17 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

hm thats a bit harsh lol.

i dont have any terrible stories, never broken any bones.

only thing i remember, is at one of my birthday parties, my cousin was leaning over the cake, and the candle touched her hair and it caught fire, and my mom grabbed a bucket of water and threw it over her. at the time it was scary but i thought it was hilarious afterwards xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 01-23-2006, 03:37 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

eek

I busted myyself up pretty badly when I fell off my dirt bike many moons ago maybe that's why my back is buggered up now!!!!!

Warm Regards
Old 01-23-2006, 04:05 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

When I was younger, around 8 or so can't remember, I was sledding down a hill.. All went ok the first few times but the last time I went into some brush and behold a BRICK wall outa no where! Head first into a brick wall going full speed. I was with a friend so we had to walk back to his house, I was completly outa it.. people where stopping there cars in the middle of the street asking if I wanted to go to the hospital cause my face was COMPLETLY covered in blood.

Here is the after shot:

http://www.phphq.net/junk/Sled-Accident.jpg

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 01-23-2006, 08:41 AM
Chels is offline Chels

YEEOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Yeah i have broken many bone slol i got a pin in my leg to, and most of my breakin is from Tennis lmao

Quote:
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:35 PM
Terry is offline Terry

ooo, looks nasty p.

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 01-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Chels is offline Chels

Looks like my friends face like 6 yrs ago after she got in car accident her mom was driving lol anda guy swurved down a hill and hit her side of the car and air bag smacked her in face

Quote:
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 01-23-2006, 03:51 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
When I was younger, around 8 or so can't remember, I was sledding down a hill.. All went ok the first few times but the last time I went into some brush and behold a BRICK wall outa no where! Head first into a brick wall going full speed. I was with a friend so we had to walk back to his house, I was completly outa it.. people where stopping there cars in the middle of the street asking if I wanted to go to the hospital cause my face was COMPLETLY covered in blood.

Here is the after shot:

http://www.phphq.net/junk/Sled-Accident.jpg
Not fun!

Can make alot of good food with pig blood, just as we're talking about blood

My photography website

Old 01-23-2006, 05:21 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

lol i got a good one .... and it happend today .....

i was home like 2 fridays ago, and i was helping my brother put new exahust on the jeep ... and it wouldn't come off the catalitic converter, so we just cut it off with the saw zaw ... and that left some jagged metal ...

i didn't see it until like 5 mins later (lol) but i finally looked down and saw i was bleeding everywhere from my toe ..

it needs stiches .. but sense i was kinda supposed to be in school while it happend, i didn't go to the hospital lol

so like 2 weeks later today it FIANNLY starts to close up ..... and someone steped on it in practice .... and it just poured blood all over the mat lol ... it was excruciating pain ...... and still no stiches lol .... just sterilstrips and some tape .. hate stiches lol
Old 01-23-2006, 05:22 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
use some superglue on it Voo, does a better job than tape
Old 01-23-2006, 05:28 PM
Chels is offline Chels

LMAO Steve

Quote:
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
fyi superglue was originally invented to seal up wounds hence the reason why it's so damn good at sticking fingers together.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:39 PM
Chels is offline Chels

LOL Last time i held super glue was when my dad was gluing his MIniture "Warhamemr 40k" pieces to gether and hes like "Dont glue your fingers" and i accidently did lol and had to like rip them apart it hurt pretty bad to.

Quote:
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:47 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

meh ..... tapes fine :P i just wish this ass hole would stop steping on it during practice ......
Old 01-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
shot myself in the leg, and it hit the bone, happened when i was about 10

Old 01-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Vixxy

i hope you all did not tell the hosp about it? paintball shots and mom was there watching it all inside the house.

hope no trouble come of it.

your a tomboy to the max.

god man i don't know how you can stand there get pass 10shot up close range, must really hurt a lot.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]