Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-13-2002, 03:51 AM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Send a message via ICQ to BeBop Send a message via AIM to BeBop Send a message via Yahoo to BeBop

stevie whats up? i get viruses from pictures, and music, never said anything about warez! dont go flipping out on me man!
Old 07-13-2002, 04:01 AM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Send a message via ICQ to BeBop Send a message via AIM to BeBop Send a message via Yahoo to BeBop
eek damn it stevie!

open up that damn thread !~!!!!!! i was ****ing talking about viruses, im not meanin to flame but u pissed me off!!!!!! dont ****ing close a thread!!!
Old 07-13-2002, 05:19 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
plz watch ur language.
my post was not directly aimed at you.
i dont see how you could get a virus from a picture, and copied music is illegal also. if you wish to download stuff from whereever you take the risk. it's common sense to be aware of viruses.
Old 07-13-2002, 10:38 AM
BeBop is offline BeBop

your wrong!!!! for once

actually, mostly everything music wise off of kazaa is paidfor BY kazaa. With those little ads and popups. So that is not ILLEGAL!!
Old 07-13-2002, 01:18 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
i dont know how they could pay the record companies for all the file sharing but fair enough. u made a decent point about the viruses but the follow-ups to your message didn't help much. closing it made sure no more dodgy posts were made. i didn't delete the post.
Old 07-14-2002, 11:13 AM
BeBop is offline BeBop

thats why kazaa hasnt gone bankrupt, it has ADs, unlike napster[pos], it is legal, and im pretty sure any company that says there getting stolen from or something, kazaa pays them.
Old 07-14-2002, 11:27 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

They dont pay the record companys for ppl to download songs are you nuts? They would be paying every company, music and software in the world. The adds wouldnt support that. They would bealy support a few companys. It is protected by the internet privacy law and that's why they had to fight for so long to try and close napster. They were getting sued and napster didnt have the money to give out. Which brings you back to why they show adds. It's not for paying the companys first off, it's for when the company's sue them for piracy.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 07-15-2002, 11:14 AM
BeBop is offline BeBop

well it all works out, soi dont give