Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2003, 03:32 AM
KeepinItReal is offline KeepinItReal

Smile I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT!!!!!!

Look people...when you use a glitch in the game in order to gain an advantage over people who dont know about the glitch...YOU ARE CHEATING. I'm sick and tired of people saying that it's called glitching...not cheating. GLITCHING IS CHEATING. It's fun to sometimes use cheats in a single player game against the computer...but in a multiplayer game against other human beings cheats ruin the fun for everyone. No one likes to play with a cheater. For christ's sake it's not as if you are going to win any money....it's a freakin game played just for fun. Why do you have to cheat? I guess some people just have no talent for the game, so they make themselves feel better by using a glitch to become invisible so no one will shoot them.

Yeah, I've already been warned not to discuss this issue. But I think it needs to be made loud and clear to everyone that the game is being ruined by cheaters...and if you want to keep ignoring this fact then you can go ahead and ban me because I have no need for a group that keeps its head buried in the sand.