Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 12-17-2002, 05:20 PM
acemark41 is offline acemark41

RollEyes is it just me???????????

Hi folks, I just updated DFLW and since then I seem to be having a lot of trouble killing folks. I'm getting blown to ****!!!! I'm on adsl so i reckon my connection SHOULD be ok, but my scores have plummeted bigtime. Anyone else having this?? It seems like lag or summat 'cos I kill one bloke with a single shot, but another I can hit a dozen times with no rewards. Odd huh?
Old 12-17-2002, 07:46 PM
MrB50 is offline MrB50

Send a message via ICQ to MrB50
Yeah I had alot of problems too. So, I reverted back to .37 till Nova does something about all he sys dumps and stuff. They need to update their update.

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
Bill Gates in 1981
Old 12-17-2002, 07:47 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
well if ur scores are plumetting then someone else's scores aint. so it aint the case for everyone :/

i havent tried it so cant comment officially about the patch. maybe i should give it a whirl
Old 12-18-2002, 10:40 AM

Yeah good point StevieB, I wondered if it was my connection but can't really believe that, I just did a speed test and got figures of 379kbps down and 245kbps up, which is still pretty quick isn't it?? It just seems odd to me, and is ruining the game, for me at least especially as i KNOW I'm not as bad a player as my scores suggest. Of course it's possible that there's something else causing my demise. Anyway, thanks for your comments.
Old 12-19-2002, 12:52 AM
Edward is offline Edward

sure have noticed a slowwww differance also some weapon's seem to be slightly off also like oicw gernade launcher and the 50 so far . some time's yaa know ya hit the target but the round shows a hit in ground away from target w/50 and gernade launcher on oicw seems to shoot a few right then 1 high ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .

scout's out http://www.checkpointdelta.com
Old 12-19-2002, 05:22 PM

Hi again folks, I ran a program called Network optimiser.exe which updates system settings (maximum Transmission Unit, something to do with adsl and "packet size" ???????) available from BTopenworld's broadband site. I gained a bit of speed and that's helped somewhat so watch your backs folks ha ha. See you.