Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: believe it or not?
possible? 1 16.67%
not possible? 1 16.67%
what a bunch of crap! 4 66.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2003, 12:34 AM
animal_mutha is offline animal_mutha

eek THE END OF DAYS!!!

Is the bible code warning us about "The End of Days"? Michael Drosnin, author of the book that claims the bible holds secret codes that predict important events in the world, says the codes are so accurate even President Bush's advisers rely on it. According to Drosnin, the world will probably end in 2006, thanks to nuke-armed terrorists..... Guess it's time to quit your jobs & head out to the beach guys...LOL!!!
Old 11-06-2003, 12:38 AM

Check out Michael Drosnin's "The Bible Code II" published by Phoenix TODAY at 7.99 UK pound sterling. Quite an interesting reading material.
Old 11-06-2003, 05:36 PM
RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹» is offline RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹»

Send a message via ICQ to RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹» Send a message via Yahoo to RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹»
Well, Bush better get off his *** and get workin'.
Old 11-06-2003, 05:45 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
do u know how many times people said the world was going to end? if i were u i wouldnt lose any sleep about it

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 11-06-2003, 06:14 PM
RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹» is offline RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹»

Send a message via ICQ to RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹» Send a message via Yahoo to RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹»
man i agree... this old fart on Yahoo Chat told me the world was going to be blown up last May by Planet X. BS!
Old 11-06-2003, 06:47 PM
d3reddragon is offline d3reddragon

Send a message via AIM to d3reddragon Send a message via Yahoo to d3reddragon
Anything could happen wouldnt supprise me LOL
Old 11-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Anything possible even the world ending before i hit this submit reply button.......

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 11-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

whew

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 11-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Well if it happens in a natural way like a meteor hitting the earth, Then I dont mind. But stupidity of someone with a nuke that dont give any thought of what they are doing its not just killing me, you and your neighbor its killing the Whole planet just based on an idea in someones head then that just ****** ** *** well I will not swear.lol

what a last sight it would be seeing a meteor hit the earth ok it would be your last and you would not remember after.

But the scene of a BIG mushroom in the sky dont want to be my last sight.

But we are over due a new IceAge. But really the world could end for anyone like, Someone walks out the door to goto work,school,the shop and get run over by a car,bus or hit by a train for them the world would be over because they would have passed to a better place.

Hey this must be my most longest post ever not bad for this old guy.

Were all on the same path in the end, but what a Que we would be in if all of us went in one go.

For years things like this were supposed to happen, So did it am I a Ghost?
Old 11-06-2003, 10:35 PM

well... theres one person here thinks it possible in the poll. I've also read an article somewhere... that says we're living in the last age before the end of the world. But theres nothing specific on the exact date. The age that we're livin in is called "the age of the FITAN" It said something about the returning of the false Messiah in Jerusalem & when Israel rules over the world.... which start with the holocaust of the Palestinian state..... honestly i love reading about all this.... same goes to nostradumus work.

but i cant help notice the changes in the world lately. I dunno whether "globalization" is a good thing or not? Sounded more like having the world under one rule to me....
Old 11-06-2003, 11:58 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Were actualy slowly going into an ige age now:

The usgs (usgs.gov) published a article 5 years ago about how the earths magnetic force is degrading and will invert and apparently geologically thats what has happened before the earth was in all ice ages in the past but the process at current rate will take 750 000 years.
Old 11-07-2003, 04:46 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Their have been so many theories about a hidden code in the bible that predicts the end of the world, and all of them "interpreted" by "experts" on this kind of thing that I find myself being some what skeptical about the whole business.

That the world will end? Well I have no doubt about that after all nothing lasts forever. As for it ending in 2006? Well there were a group of people who in the 1930's who believed it was due to end then. It was supposed to come to an end in the year 2000, but we are still here! The first millenium was greeted by tales of impending doom that never happened so who knows when and when all this that we know will end?

I find it hard to believe that hard headed politicians in Washington, or any where else for that matter, pay a that much attention to this kind of thing. If they were certain of definite time for the world to end, what would be the point in continuing their work? If the world ends we all go together so there wouldn't be much point in making any plans what so ever!

If you stop and think about this, we have walked a tight rope since 1945 and the advent of the bomb and so far, we haven't fell off. I would have thought the dnager of a nuclear war was much greater during the cold war and we probably came closer to total destruction back in the early 60's than any time before or since.

I certainly wouldn't worry about it as all things must pass in their own time and theres nothing we can do about it and there are 2 things we can be sure of in life, death & taxes!

By the way I'm gald Panther managed to hit that submit button before any disaster befell him, after all with out him, therer would be no DF-HQ.net and a world with out that is to terrible to contemplate lol lol!!!!

Warm Regards
Old 11-08-2003, 11:13 AM

The "big guns" are running out of ideas... so its normal for human beings nowadays... when all hopes & ideas seem to be waning... they look to God for answers. Isn't it ironic when in time of peace... everyone seem to forget "HIM"? Do you think God will listen now when men is killing men? 'Nuke' & 'terrorism' as the cause of the end of the world is just an excuse for total war!!! God is just waiting for that one reason to "push the button".

The clock is ticking.... our world is like a time-bomb.... everyone is waiting.... guessing..... predicting.... praying.

lets just hope we won't get a chance to meet Gog & Magog
Old 11-08-2003, 01:46 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

I don't think there has been a time in the last 200 years when man has not been killing man and during the 18th and 19th centuries, there was far more belief in god but just as much slaughter. They believed more that we do today yet they still fought and killed each other in ever increasing numbers.

When we got towards the end of the 19th century war became much more industrialised leading to the dreadful slaughter in the American Civil War in the 1860's and then the even worse slaughter of World War 1, still all sides said god was on there side and still the slaughter went on culminating in the second world war which led to even greater slaughter and the dropping of 2 nuclear weapons on Japan.

We had to drop those bombs to prevent an even greater loss of life and for those 50 odd years of the cold war and the tight rope we walked, the bomb helped prevent a third and probably final global conflict.

I don't think we are anymore uncertain about our future than our ancestors were, we have more to fear, if we let fear rule our lives that is, because we are better educated and far more knowledgable than our forbears but I don't think any ancient evil gods are going to pop out of the woodwork and lead us to armageddon.

We are inventive, clever, resourceful and we have an infinite capacity to learn and change, what ever the world may face, I am sure we will survive for a while yet at least I hope we will!

Regards
Old 11-08-2003, 01:56 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
lmao @ panther

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry