Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-29-2005, 08:53 AM
Mr. T is offline Mr. T

Gasoline Alley question

I tried to search for something referring to my question and couldn't find anything. So here goes.

When I'm in the garage (in the section next to where they're building 'technicals'), all of a sudden there's bad guys coming right through the big garage door at the far end. Like Star Trek 'beaming in', and they shoot the crap out of me. I can see them starting to materialize right through the door and I've tried to shoot them at that point. No good. I have to wait until they get all the way INTO the garage and start shooting ME before I can return fire. Is this what we call "a bug"?
Old 01-29-2005, 03:50 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
i think so..... Normally i wait till they blown up the door and then grab the .50 on the right and start cutting them up with it. So i think you have a bug...

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 01-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Mr. T is offline Mr. T

Thanks for that, Katana. I've been dying regularly there -

In fact, I've moved on to the rest of the missions because I ran out of saves and could never get out of that place. Guess I'll have to delete my character and start from scratch.
Old 01-30-2005, 04:06 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
What you could try is wait in the little room were there are the med and ammo packs. and just shoot them when they come through that door. Dont know if it will help but i think its worth the try.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 02-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Mr. T is offline Mr. T

For what it's worth, I finally got through the Gasoline Alley scenario. I was within minutes of completing this for days but I'd used all my saves and when I brought myself back each time, I was unable to 'fix' my problem and got shot. Finally, after creating a whole new character and starting from scratch (now more experienced and 'battle tested' - ahem...), I sat back at the garage 'scene' letting my partners do my 'light work', and shooting the bad guys as they came through the door. All of a sudden we're running for the trucks and the mission is complete. Damn, I was so close, yet so far. Anyway, it's all behind me and I can move on.

Whew!!!
Old 02-09-2005, 11:48 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i go for the small room were you find the medpacks and ammo packs in, hang out there and node them as they come in from the back and try to use M60 if you get your hands on one.

when in the room watch for bad guys coming by the doorway, as they get infront of them 3ea trucks node them buy you some time, then go after the guys in the front. stay inside the doorway in the room, when it lighting up then move forward some to take out others.

keep in mind there be a new batch of Badguys on the catwalk when the combat starts up again.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]