Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 04-21-2008, 01:55 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Do you have....

ADHD?

Take the test here

Me:
Old 04-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

sorry fer this atholon, i gota say some things.

im supposed to have ADD, ADHD, high function Autism, depression, manic depression, emotional conflicted, and a whole bunch of crap.

i was on atleast 5 diffrent phycotrophic drugs when i was in school, all because i finished my work early and drew the rest of class, some teacher, that was conflicted herself as heaven sent , said i was disrupting class, so they sent me to the counsoler to see what the problem was, (like why was i finishing my 3grade level work in the 5th grade? i wonder )

. well they didnt even do much of a test and diagnosed me with this crap, and started pumping me full of drugs, ya know a medicated " ADHD or depressed" person is 67% more likely to killem selves and others than a non medicated kid? dont belive me, look at Choe and the 30 something he killed, he was on prozac and some others, look at the Columbine, thise kids were on ritilin and others, every 1 of those shooting the person was on some form of drug for ADD, ADHD, or other madeup disorder.

om like if they was so messed up why leavem running around to cause harm to some1 else, pressure on the public all i could figure.

one of the side effects of prozac is paranoia and violent behavior, ritilin causes depression and other symptoms, the other drug i cant even spell causes suicidial tendencies, and some of these kids were quiet normal b4 they dopedem up.

i was quiet energetic b4 they got ahold of me, now i am all out of energy all the time and got memory problems, my Asthma medicine rotted my teeth, i used to have real good teeth, never had a cavity in over 17 years and a year after starting Advair i had 22 cavities, i stoped taking that, and i had so bad asthma but now i take no medicine for that.

most of these are a bunch of made up illnesses designed to make every1 mintaly unfit(or physicaly unfit) and to keep you on medication so you are better delt with,or to strip you of something, watch Equilibrium, thatll explain it some, althoe it is a movie it scares the hell out of me.

its the same thing the communist did with the peasents of russia when they took over. they deamed every1 that wasnt part of the system as nuts or other and threwem in jail, killed some of them, ya gota make every1 a criminal or nut, and the way the laws are set up geting diagnosed or arested for some unknown law strips you of almost all rights, so here in the US if ya cant get around he bill of rights, make a law to strip those deamed unfit of those rights.

all they gota do is say that horror horror, little jonny has ADD or ADHD and he went nuts and killed some1 or some other crap, short stroke it on the evening news getting every1 scared, and the wonderful government official will step in like a mirical from above, hell say, we have a solution to this, he got this gun leagly we have introduced a bill that will keep dangerious people with this horrable condition from buying a gun.

and how many kids have this ADD and ADHD these days? talk to the "experts" and 85% of kids have this disease, hmm, makes ya wonder if they are blowing this out of proportion and have other motives dosent it?

dont belive me , what happened after the Virginia Tech shootings? they paraded all the victiums on the tv got the entire country upset, so whatshould happen, a godsent politician proposed a law to chage the way guns are sold making it harder for Quote "MENTALY ILL" people from getting a gun, ya seen it after collumbine, another gunlaw preventing mentally ill from getting a gun.

under these new laws who is to say you are mentaly unfit, you? no no no , the government? bingo.

but as the last bill that passed that was dubbed the "Veterans Disarmement Bill" it says that any1 who is deamed mintaly unfit will not have the right to have a gun, this thing doesnt specify what mentaly unfit is so they can say it is anything, has any of yall that are Veterans goten a letter from the VA telling yall to come in for a phycological evaluation or free health checkup at where they let you talk to a shrink?
Old 04-21-2008, 04:29 PM
"ath-hole"

Quote:
Originally posted by Mauser 98K

im supposed to have ADD, ADHD, high function Autism, depression, manic depression, emotional conflicted, and a whole bunch of crap.
We knew that, just didn`t want to say anything....since you're a Weapons expert....we don`t want an incident
Old 04-21-2008, 06:23 PM

lol.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
To be honest, I could possibly have a chance of obsessive-compulsive disorder, and possibly Tourettes. No I haven't been to a psychiatrist and I don't even wanna find out, but I just think I do.

I have craploads of tics believe it or not, and I've never really minded them till now. They don't hinder what I'm doing or affect my education or anything, but what I don't like is that it makes me weird (even if it's just me that sees it and me only). I'd rather not even mention them, as some of them would sound embarassing, and mostly pointless and stupid.

One of them in particular, like 2 years ago or so, involved me turning around. I never liked turning around (like a 360 degree turn). If I turned around clockwise 360 degrees, I'd want to turn back anti-clockwise 360 degrees. I just didn't like doing those kind of turns. Kinda get what I'm saying? And yep, that was pointless alright.

Anyways that sounds right, lol. ^

But I do believe I'm a bit OCD and possibly Tourettes. And no I don't mean the Tourettes where I say a swear word every five seconds. I mean tics - or urges to do little things.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black

Last edited by Chrispy; 04-21-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:42 PM

i got a tic thatll cause me to punch something when im going to sleep.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
Apparently I'm ADHD free. That was dumb.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:13 PM
"ath-hole"

next we try the schizophrenia test for spazz.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

There's nothing wrong with me mentally broski. Unless you consider being an asshole a mental disability.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:19 PM
"ath-hole"

hehe, can I quote you on that?
Old 04-21-2008, 08:20 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

I guess?
Old 04-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
it their own fault thinking pills will take care of all things

if you feeling down and out? go do something make you feel good about your self, pills not the asker

i say ether go out and do something fun play some sports golf, baseball....ect good outdoor or enjoy other
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 04-22-2008, 01:20 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
I'd rather prefer therapy than a million pills which have whacked up side effects... Just my opinion, really.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 04-22-2008, 08:39 AM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Jesus Christ Mauser, he was only asking for you to take a test! Not your life story!

In reality I have some form of ADD...or ADHD...or something. The kind that causes you to lose concentration and wander off into your own little happy land. I've grown out of it. My concentration levels are so mighty that I can make a bag of beans implode violently.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Chief ADFP

in the 1969-1972 i had ADHD and the Doctor told my mother & father to give me a cup of coffee two times a day.

i was hipper active and psychiatrist big time, but the 2-cups of coffee burn that out, think i was like 5-8 years old, i grown out of it. funny to think coffee relax me, now days some times i drink coffee i like to sleep after having some coffee. no pills taken for it.

day dream about things can make one mind start to see things

there was no therapy for me, Hospital did all types of test and even brain wave test all so wire strap to my head that was wield i was thinking may be the machine was reading my mind with all those wires tape to my head lol

freaky doctor all so told my father my brother (harry) will eat us out house & home, it was a bad thing, turn out to be a lie and my younger brother was in a world of hurt father use to beat the liven hell out of him. he meant to say he be a whizkid IQ way up there. but my father was not too smart to start with and taken it the wrong way. my father almost kill my brother 3x when we were growning up untill 1978

my father had a bad heart and could not over take my younger brother he was 16 and was to much to handle or get the best of him. younger brother told me after i gone into the army! his life was like a nightmar to him, father was going after him with anything he could to, even after coming home from school football match, father would attack him for no reason. he only found peace of mind after he gone into the us-navy 1979
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 04-22-2008 at 01:02 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Everyone has ADD. Mine is caused by my inability to stay focused on boring **** (was diagnosed while in high school)... People say I have OCD because I always keep everything neatly organized and clean, beyond what they would consider normal. Someone once said I should see someone about my OCD disorder. I just said I love my disorder, I always know where everything is

Why does everyone have a "disorder" these days? I think this stuff is pretty normal...

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 04-23-2008, 01:00 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
Everyone has ADD. Mine is caused by my inability to stay focused on boring **** (was diagnosed while in high school)... People say I have OCD because I always keep everything neatly organized and clean, beyond what they would consider normal. Someone once said I should see someone about my OCD disorder. I just said I love my disorder, I always know where everything is

Why does everyone have a "disorder" these days? I think this stuff is pretty normal...
i remember in high school i did out standing in sci-class and English class i get low grand.
i had both teacher from each class asking me why i was doing so great in one class and suck so badly in English. i said English is boring and i can careless for it! as for sci-class there was something new to learn about and fun to research to look into it deeper and see what its all about. bottom line sci-classes it was fun

english teacher was piss
Old 04-23-2008, 06:54 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott

what is normal?

Old 04-23-2008, 01:37 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

It's the new rare If your normal there has got to be something wrong with you cause no ones normal

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 04-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

I gots the itus