Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:39 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
DFX2 Released

Quote:
US, May 26, 2009 - AGOURA HILLS, Calif. – May 26, 2009 – The world's most deadly fighting force is back in all new multiplayer combat, as action game developer and publisher NovaLogic Inc. announced today the release of Delta Force: Xtreme 2 (DFX2) game for the PC. The sequel to the bestselling Delta Force: Xtreme is supported by the NovaWorld Community, a multiplayer network that provides smoother, faster and seamless gameplay for up to 150* players per game. With 10 single-player missions and nine co-op missions within two campaigns, players immerse themselves into the Delta Force experience by battling enemies in Asia. Now available for download from www.novalogic.com, Valve, Direct2Drive and RealNetworks and at retail locations nationwide, DFX2 carries the recession busting price of just $29.99 (MSRP).

"We listened to the fans of the original Delta Force: Xtreme and created an amazing multiplayer world filled with the features they asked for most; intense gameplay, game balancing and an all-around FUN experience," commented Michael Domaguing, NovaLogic's director of marketing. "Teamwork is key to being successful in DFX2 and we give you all the tools to make this a great party game, no matter where you are in the world, from Milwaukee to the Middle East."

DFX2 offers intense military gameplay in stunning 1080p "Full HD" and Dolby 7.1 Surround sound, and with game servers placed strategically around the world, the NovaWorld Community provides the gameplay that fans demand. Featuring 20 content-rich multiplayer maps, DFX2 supports five of the most popular game types: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Team King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, and Flagball. Each detailed map will have something for everyone, from large, vehicle heavy battlefields to small, intense engagement zones. In addition to the feature-loaded multiplayer experience, gamers of all skill levels can mix it up in two heart-pounding single-player or co-operative campaigns where players assume the role of a Delta Force operator sent to Asia to bring a drug cartel and former Soviet mercenaries to justice.

The NovaWorld Community allows every element of the gameplay, from the enhanced ballistics to the innovative in-vehicle spawn system, to be carefully coordinated to support a fully balanced experience where teamwork is deadlier than individual firepower, and in DFX2, intelligence and creativity are rewarded as much as fast-twitch reflexes. The game also ships with a powerful MED level editor, which will allow gamers full utilization of game assets to create their own levels, including additional multiplayer game types.

About NovaLogic

Founded in 1985, NovaLogic Inc. is a developer and global publisher of games for the PC and leading game consoles. Key game franchises include Delta Force, Delta Force - Black Hawk Down, Joint Operations, Comanche and F-22 Lightning. For more information go to http://www.novalogic.com/

*Not all features may be available at time of purchase. Some features may only be available to NovaWorld Gold premium members. Internet connection required.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 05-28-2009, 06:16 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i was thinking some one already cover this don't know why?
but it was not in the main news area?

so i ok this one!

some reason i think steve already talk about it, but i be dang could not find it lol
so much talk about DF: X2 and DF: AF hard to keep track all the talk about it, i don't try to read thread has anything to do with them anymore, when i see it in the local store then i know its been release to the public setting all nice and pretty in my face in the store or amazon.com
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 05-28-2009, 07:36 AM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

Quote:
DFX2 carries the recession busting price of just $29.99
BS. The game sucks and they know that no one will pay 49.99 for it.

Old 05-28-2009, 11:42 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin View Post
BS. The game sucks and they know that no one will pay 49.99 for it.
i agree LOL

Old 05-28-2009, 02:29 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
That advertising IMO is kinda BS, but that's what half of advertising is all about lol.

I think that maybe DFX2 as paid DLC for JO/DFX would probably have been more suitable.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 05-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i was thinking the price tag was around USD-29.00

DF: Xtreme (1st one) was around USD-20.00

but with the banks and stock market crash item may cost more do to that bull crap
they are in California were they up on the Tax's there like crazy too

basic with their over head cost going up i think its about right

for DF: AF it maybe around USD-50.00

DF: Xtreme 2 is a newer version of the older games and on a DVD toboot
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 05-29-2009, 08:22 PM
johny is offline johny

Which directly leads to my question: What differences are there between JO and DFX2?
http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43294
Old 05-30-2009, 02:50 PM
bigsmellyfart is offline bigsmellyfart

i got my dfx 2 today have not had much time
to mess with it i am getting thigs ready for the
delivery of my new UN55B8000 HDTV by samsung...
i checked and it has a DB9 pc input..heheheheheh big game...
14TB 7200 rpm HDD
LG 16x blue ray R/W Drive
-----------------------------------

CHEVRON 7 Unlocked