Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Hardware and Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Hardware and Software Discuss hardware, software and security related stuff

Old 07-24-2003, 09:47 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
scrrun.dll error got it fix passing it on

Ok I keep getting error found out it was a scrrun.dll some how it got instill a older one Vr 4.05 way old was not Vr 5.0 you need to do restill your employer V 5 or Vr 6.0 if you can find this scrrun.dll I’ll look it up and send it to you having the right type of scrrun.dll makes everything run right how I got it I’ll never know you need the one that’s is for your windows type
Windows: 95,98,99,Se, 2000,Me, Xp there are for each Vision of windows you using so you do need the right one they don't work for all of them at all.

I had to re-instills Employer 6 for it start working right again only way for me to do it was to download the whole thing save it to a folder (I also save it to a Cd for later use) then after instill it from the start of it all only way I could get it fix rebooted 4x still did not instill that goofy scrrun.dll so I downloaded it all instill it works fine now.

I open one of the cap-files found that scrrun.dll then I put it into the windows system to replace that older one then I instill Employer 6 instill great no error’s at all.

Find it do a search “scrrun.dll” then look into properties you see the Version it is if its 4.0 or older then replace it with a newer one this older one can makes error’s like crazy
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-24-2003 at 09:59 AM.