Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 01-22-2004, 12:48 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Biggrin reminder warning to all

best do as they say you lose your account totally for using any of the following:

Virus/Trainer Warning:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Programs such as trainers, hacks, and cheats can install viruses and "back door" programs that grant hackers access to your computer. Be aware that some downloaded "utilities" steal your NovaWorld account information. Therefore we strongly recommend that you:
never share your computer with people who may use trainers/hacks.
never use your account on a computer that has trainers/hacks installed.
Accounts lost due to theft can not be recovered. Do not give out your account information to ANYONE. Use these "utilities" at your own risk.
Being Banned on NovaWorld

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The use of trainers, cheats, or hacks are not allowed in games on NovaWorld servers. The use of such programs may result in the banning of your character(s) or account(s). We regret having to employ extreme measures, however, certain unscrupulous players spoil the game-play experience of the NovaWorld community as a whole, and severe action is both warranted and required.

CD-Key Warning:

Your product CD-key is your proof of purchase for NovaWorld. NovaLogic will never request your CD-Key in a NovaWorld game. Like your account password, if anyone asks for this information while you are playing a game on a NovaWorld server DO NOT give it to them.
NovaLogic, Inc will only request your CD-Key through formal technical support procedures in rare instances. For example:

via technical support phone number
via email to any of the @novaworld.com or @novalogic.com support email addresses. (please be aware that NovaLogic with request information ONLY via the above addresses.)
If you are concerned about sending this information via email, please call (818) 878-0325 to speak with a NovaLogic Technical Support Representative.

hacks all so means use of the No Cd patch or Cd-crake in their servers of Novaworld.com for any of their games that are being hosted DF: LW, TFD, BHD & BHD w/TS, and any of the newer one that come out.

don't even go there and try to test a trainer out you be banned automatic-out for good, its been done and this is a warning to everyone that don't know of it, !!!spec/newbies!!!
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-22-2004 at 12:58 AM.
Old 01-23-2004, 03:48 PM
dish is offline dish

Send a message via ICQ to dish Send a message via AIM to dish
but are we still allowed to use no CD patches for games that dont have to do wtih novaworld???

watch your head or you'll be eating my lead

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make some other bastard die for his."
George Patton

Old 01-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Cujo>DK< is offline Cujo>DK<

Send a message via Yahoo to Cujo>DK<
Yeah I was wondering the same thing simply because I have a Co-op squad, and the only way to have a co-op game for more than 4 players is to install an 8 player co-op patch, and I've looked around and I have yet to find an 8 player patch that isn't a part of the No-CD patch.

So unless someone can tell me where to find just the 8 player patch, then i will have to use the No-CD patch.

Shoot even if we actually wanted to play on NW servers, I don't think we would. I mean if we wanted stats (which is just about all the NW servers are good for, then for squads wanting stats, couldn't we just have a server up under say password games with stats enabled on it.

Also if any of you know if stats can be done on a co-op server could you please let me know.
Old 01-23-2004, 04:31 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
there is only a chance of getting banned on official NovaWorld stat servers
Old 01-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Cujo>DK<
Yeah I was wondering the same thing simply because I have a Co-op squad, and the only way to have a co-op game for more than 4 players is to install an 8 player co-op patch, and I've looked around and I have yet to find an 8 player patch that isn't a part of the No-CD patch.

So unless someone can tell me where to find just the 8 player patch, then i will have to use the No-CD patch.

Shoot even if we actually wanted to play on NW servers, I don't think we would. I mean if we wanted stats (which is just about all the NW servers are good for, then for squads wanting stats, couldn't we just have a server up under say password games with stats enabled on it.

Also if any of you know if stats can be done on a co-op server could you please let me know.
guy put the No-Cd patch on your desktop rename it to dfbhd2_NCD.exe then place it into your game folder then make a shortcut to it on your desktop your done.

reminder only try not to use it in NovaWorld.com host stats servers, it be a automatic ban if you do. there no if or ans about it and no 2x chance. play it smart and fair you be great and lot will love you for it.

you can use it any other area but Nova-stats server it be ok out side them stats

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-23-2004 at 04:51 PM.
Old 01-23-2004, 11:51 PM

Ok maybe i need to be more specific.

Is there a way I could have stats on my public server, to keep track of the same things but only on a squad level.

That way the ppl on my squad will be able to get their Stats up, without worrying about the cheats on LW's NW servers. And I'd at least have some type of report from the server on each players stats. Which will help me to track their progress and give them their promotions, and awards properly.

I've seen something called either BABs stats, or Bab, something like that, but i'm not sure if it will work on a co-op server, or if it has to be a stat type game.

I'll just download it and see what happens.
Old 01-23-2004, 11:55 PM

Ok guy sorry to waste your time, I read what I'd need for Babs, and i don't have a dedicated server, just my pc.

Thanks for the help anyway.
Old 01-24-2004, 02:39 AM
Chief ADFP

only way to see if it dose is try it out. think it would do fine with co-ops maps