Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 11-30-2002, 07:48 PM
ArcticWolf is offline ArcticWolf
DFLW Map Maker

eek DF:TFD Coop/Sp Testers Needed

I've just finished converting my DFLW FLASHBANG hardcore Coop map to TFD and I'm looking for people to help test it.

You can download it here and then please Email me: ArcticWolf@Arctic-Wolf.org or post a note here or on DFArena's Map Editing Section to let me know if you find any problems in the map?

I'd host it online but I'm having some problems with my game right now..

For some reason I'm getting flash/flickering in any of the maps, not only mine but also the ones from the CD

Please remember that this map is intended for online play only and will definately give you a bad hair day if you try it alone
Old 11-30-2002, 08:12 PM
(Old)
Unregistered

hey AW did you ever work out what you were going to do with that map? (I think it was spearhead) When you called me evil for saying to make it if a civilian gets shot the whole town turns on them in waves....
Old 11-30-2002, 10:12 PM
DFLW Map Maker

No.. I never got it finished and lost it in my last hd dump - forgot to save it.

It's no problem though as I've thought to recreate it in a map similar to First Shot, my hardest map for DF:TFD, (available here ) and will place Civ's and do as we talked about.. only problem is that I'll have to remember not to put my normal 119 Enemy AI in the map - I'll have to cut down that number so that the I can add the Civ's and not have problems ...

Old 11-30-2002, 10:19 PM
(Old)
Unregistered

:evil laugh: it's a pity that the Engine dosent support big cities and lots of AI, hopfully thatwill change in BHD then people should start to worry. :evil laugh:
Old 12-01-2002, 11:19 PM
DFLW Map Maker

I stretched it as much as I could in First Shot, even on my GeF4 Ti 4600 it still is a bit "Laggy".. the frame rate loss from those Casbah buildings is really bad. Shame too, cause they're great buildings and I could have had more fun making maps with them.