Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 10-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
RollEyes Expansion Disappointment

Expansion for Delta Force 2, would be good, disappointment that it was never going to happen.

There is always something for the game whether it is getting a good feeling when shooting the bricks out of people on multiplayer, or not being the multiplayer bricks and loving the terrain, the terrain is fine to me.

I wish Novalogic made an expansion but you could download that expansion without buying it. I hate it when you buy games and they say stuff like
OVER 25 LEVELS or OVER 65 PLAYERS on Multiplayer.
It is not true.

I am also aware that the Novaworld Games not Public Games are not monitored by the Novalogic guys any more. People are cheating and that is bad. Running up the good side I still win the games but running up even more there is cheaters against other cheaters and cheaters everything. I would give the game a seven. Or a seven and a half, maybe a half, dont know. From every side I see that Novalogic did good. But could have done better for the games below the 21st Century.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --21st Century
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-24-2005, 12:03 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will at the time Novalogic, inc was new to it all, and try to make other games be side Delta Force 2 they made some cool Scifi games too, but many were in love with Delta Force more then the other games after a time they gone back to it. then they came out with DF: Land warrior and so on.

there is terranova Expansion pack they have made over the years for all the Novalogic, Inc games for free.

i love DF: serials too. unlike BF: 1942 the maker of it made many Expansion packs for free for all the players to download, but not Novalogic, inc we have to buy their Expansion packs for it. its about money. even BF: 1942 has Expansion packs one has to buy and again they did updates with added Expansion packs included free.

Voice of reason:
when a game get too old it to will die out soon, it be come more of waste of time to do things for it. soon DF2 will have no more servers up for it that is being hosted by Novaworld. you can't support something that is 5yrs or older, you will lose money in it then. game don't sale after a time and lost of income to that game make it less to pay the bills or overhead cost.

its not like some software that will be support for life, if you think it be support for many year that is not the case.

unlike some software you buy sample: PDF it be supported and upgraded over many years, this is use daily not same for a game software it is limited by age of it. most game MFG software companies will only support their games for 2-5yrs very on the money they are making off it, but then again a Game sales cheaper over a time less money is made off it too.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-24-2005 at 12:14 AM.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:28 AM

Cool The Expansion

The Expansion man my opinion dont seem good

Well first I did download the Terra Nova expansion. Terra Nova is fine and all but when
I played the game it did not seem to detect the CD. The CD in case or other words cannot play the game. Cannot play the game at all. I do not download most stuff that is unofficial now or in other words from other companies, the companies like the ones that are hugely known should do for some credit. Credit for the downloads. Stupid expansion

Chris_OJB_DF645 -- Stupid Expansion
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-25-2005, 12:53 PM
DogSoldier~MLK~ is offline DogSoldier~MLK~

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
Voice of reason:
when a game get too old it to will die out soon, it be come more of waste of time to do things for it
Thats is exactly right as now novalogic have to deal with DFX and JO plus its expansion. And also nova have to stay in the gaming market as now EA have Released BF2 which is a massive hit with most Online Gamers

__________________________________________________ _______

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
ASUS AMD 939 SKT K8S-MX
Windows XP SP2
2 x 512MB DDR400 PC3200
Ati Radeon HD 2400 XT 256MB
200GB Hard Drive
160GB Hard Drive
Akuma Case Silver
Old 10-25-2005, 12:58 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
it would be nice Novalogic, Inc would widen their brooders for reaching out to have more then one game made a year and have other games made at the same time a year.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 10-25-2005, 09:34 PM

Cry Hey Chief

Hey Chief

You are right about what you said about the expansion, the expansion is really okay. I think
I should try a patch for my game to play it without the CD, on this site there is one for the CD. Then the Terra Nova and then the mod. Terra Nova and then the Heads Up Dispplay mod. Together it is like any other game there is out there.

I think on Delta Force 2 they should of had the guns more realistic so when you move you can see the gun wobbling and when you change weapon it should show your hand putting the weapon in your back and getting another weapon rather than showing it real quick. Games that I know some were made before that like Quake 2, Quake 2 is way better but a little scary and makes your neck sore. Good games.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --Good games