Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2009, 12:58 AM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Life with Mermite part 16b (afore Xames)

Many people neg me on carrying to many weapons, or even carrying a weapon, but life down here in the tropics is er....different to main street new york or back street london, I lived in both an baby tis tame...tis tame,
it's hot here, thats 35_38c (95 - 101f) thats easy, but it's the humidity that kills, see you at 100f @ 85% humidity, and watch you go tropo!!!
along with the snakes the crocs the spiders the BUGS, then someone pulls a knife on you in the supermarket car park, a mugger so dumb a cctv camera above my head, and the dumb@ss with the very short fuse, but he don't know I have a shorter fuse, or I have a case pending, and am a local hero, or blah blah.... wack him, wack him again, sh#t he's moving.... WACK him again.
The wife runs up,...an screams, and screams, and nags and nags, all I could say is..if the guy had any brains he'd mug us before we went into the supermarket....dumb, real dumb, the manager drops a box of beer in my boot
the wife reminds me its not a game, and the cops?... I'll be playing pool with them to nite, and the mugger's family, who cares, I'll be doing the same to his son in 10 years, life is sweet, but still has it's moments....

"M"

Tags
durrrrp