Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 11-27-2002, 07:54 AM
(Old)
Unregistered

DFChicks 1 Year Anniversary

source:DFChicks

Delta Force Chicks officially opened one year ago today. With no staff, members, and just a vague idea of what the site would be like, it quickly grew from an idea to one of the better known Delta Force sites today.

Word of mouth and the occassional icq spam produced a membership of almost 1000 members with about 50 new members joining each month. Thanks to all of our members for visiting and participating in our community and events. Confrontation and disputes in tournaments and on the forums have been minimal, which is very rare to see in todays gaming market. We strive to provide an environment free of flaming, cheating and harrassment and your professionalism has allowed us to do just that.

For everyone that donated funds when needed, you enabled the site to keep running when it was desperately needed, a big thanks to you guys. Thank you to our staff members for all of their work in the past year, their ability to step up when and where needed has kept the site going strong.

The majority of our staff have been on since the beginning, and have stayed on. That speaks volumes about the quality of people you are and your dedication to this site. As fellow gamers, the staff of DFChicks will continue to provide an enjoyable community and fair competition through events for our members.

Thanks to everyone for this past year, it has been great. Not only have I been able to meet many great people, but I have learned so many things I never would have known before. Thanks again everyone, I'm looking forward to another great year.
Old 11-27-2002, 09:25 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
congrats
Old 11-28-2002, 06:15 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

good job dfchicks!