Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > Feedback / Novahq.net Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Feedback / Novahq.net Support Feedback & Questions for the staff

Old 11-30-2006, 01:06 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Ideas

Ideas

Now back in the day I used to post up really stupid suggestions to this site for some reason lol...

Here's a few that might grab your attention:

Modding and Terraining Forum:

Speak about modding and terrain making here.

Video Submissions:

Users may submit videos of their DF match, etc. to NovaHQ.
Limit: 10-20MB ONLY.

Map Deletion:

Users may delete their map at their own discretion. And when deleted the admin can approve for the map to be deleted lol.

Downloads Submission Forum:

Users may post up what they want submitted. I myself would love this!

Also miscellaneous programs like MSN Messenger and IrfanView might want to be updated too (MSN Messenger 6.5 is hosted on this site lol).

If you can't be bothered uploading the new program versions everytime linking to the sites' download pages would be great.

All in all, NovaHQ is still great regardless. Keep up the good work! Talk about my suggestions if you want too.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 12-01-2006, 12:09 AM

NovaHQ Map Team:

I know this was scrapped a while ago but if it ever comes back rather than having projects to work on
we can review peoples' maps, etc.

I just emailed Assassin Xaero yesterday and checked my email today and I've got a 376KB .zip with his unfinished maps we could work on lol. (He's done with mapping you see.)

I'm currently working on a secret project for DFBHDTS at the moment and I'd love for that Downloads Submission to come into play as it would be great having it hosted on this site!

Yes, I'm going to be like NovaLogic and keep things secret and **** lol.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 12-01-2006, 05:14 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Ive posted these over to admin and well certainly keep them in mind, though ill just point out a couple of obsevrations..

Map Deletion: If members modify their maps and but great big "DELETE ME DELETE ME" or such in the description then itll be deleted...

Map Team: Call me a pessemist, but history tell me itll work great the first few weeks and everyone will be excited, then itll die down as people realise theirs no glory in the job lol. Same things happened with the Map team, Mod Team, Sig Team Generation 1 and 2 etc etc
Old 12-01-2006, 03:36 PM

If you want to Mike, you can inform me of the admins' comments about my ideas lol.

My secret project is nearly finished lol. About 80% done.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 12-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

sorry chris no can do, what gets said in the admin forum stay in the admin forum
Old 12-01-2006, 05:44 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Ive been in the mapping team back in the days, and was mostly tester for maps, but we got stuck on terrains...

If people feel like forming a mapping team i will donate webspace and traffic from my server so you will be able to chat and send files to eachother.. All i ask is that the project is taken seriously and that it will show results in a decent amount of time..

And if it is a real nice big kickass mod i'll even sponsor the domain name.

Mapmaking i love, but only DF2... i kinda lost my keys for the rest of the DF games... I still have to dug out my cases with all games that are spread throughout my computer room....

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
sorry chris no can do, what gets said in the admin forum stay in the admin forum
Even in the highroller forum we dont get to hear it..

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 12-01-2006, 06:21 PM

As for you Mike, that's all sweet. Just like sex education at school: ''What goes in the class stays in the class.''

And regarding the Map Team, I think we should give this one more try. If it doesn't work, then we'll screw it for good. And anyone that asks to have the Map Team back again can be banned. (Jokes!)

Chris_OJB_DF645 --