Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2004, 01:30 PM
Xerat is offline Xerat

Send a message via ICQ to Xerat
DF2 Fixer 1.5

Hey, the final version is now ready , for a complete list of the new functions check the readme or the support forum.

Screenshot

The best features with Fixer:
  • Live Editor
  • Custom Player HP
  • Work with CB, fast link to cb pages
  • Player Group fix
  • Send keys
  • Custom respawn armor
  • Admin messages
  • Packet delay, the so called "anti lag function"
  • Ci kick
  • Flag fix
  • Ability to sort the teams by score, squads etc
  • Custom start/end delay in seconds
  • Fast change of map
  • Easy copy of game information

With the live editor you don`t need to restart the game to change some settings, just change the map. The Custom HP make so the connection don`t get as important as the of clicking at the fire buttom. The Team functions could be set to so all players in a squad can come to the same side if there are enough players or just sort the teams by the last map scores.

There are some functions that could reduce undesire sysdumps. Finally I`ve put in a function that set the player group fix in each map. Which should open many new functions for the map makers, such as parachutes.

There are alot of other functions so take a look yourself. You don`t need DF2 to see all the functions. I`m not gonna make any more tools to DF2 so I might be open to other games (I don`t want that discussion here/now...) Almost all features can be made to the other DF games.

Download here

Also if you like this game please make a donation to my PayPal account Use the link from the site menus or press at one of those links: Donate € or Donate USD. Please also post this news around

For support visit the support forum

Last edited by Xerat; 11-25-2004 at 03:32 AM.